Parenting

True Blood (spoilers for 6/29 episode)

Eric!!!!!! So glad they didn't drag out the process of finding him all season.

I hope there is a point to the storyline with Tara's mom other than her getting addicted to V because otherwise, yawn.

I don't know what Sookie is planning that might require Bill's protection, but I'll bet it's ill-advised and annoying.

I really just started this thread to talk about Jason's dream, though, because DAMN. Sweet, sexy mother of fuck, that was...enjoyable.

Re: True Blood (spoilers for 6/29 episode)

• I'm a dumbass -- I didn't notice until I read a recap (thanks insomnia) that Eric had Hep V veins. I blame watching it on my tiny I Pad screen. I hope they work that out because he needs to finish out the show looking pretty, not sickly.

• vandelayvandelay member
    edited June 2014
    Also, I'm enjoying talking to myself in here.

Hello darkness my old friend...

• Loading the player...
  • Hmm, I guess I'd be ok with Sookie and Bill. I used to pull for her and Eric but not so much now. I think I'm just annoyed by her in general and want Eric with someone cooler. I need to give her a chance this season.

• Ohhhh, it didn't register as wrong when Jessica didn't heal. That's not good.

I'm hoping a cure is found for hep v because Eric is not allowed to die.

Also what is up with Arlene's blood?! It made teacher vamp die.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

imageimageimage
  • I would love to see Arlene end up the savior and Sookie all alone.  

I am so very over Sookie.
  • Yeah, I also thought the vampire died from Hep V before she had a chance to free them.

• Buzzfeed is on it with gifs galore from Jason's dream. https://www.buzzfeed.com/louispeitzman/true-blood-gay-sex-scene-omg?s=mobile

Jesus.

• mcbenny said:

Just an FYI - it is very possible for something to happen in a small town (as small as depicted in the show) and no one know about it.

Don't mbenny my bitching!  ;)
  • I'm not going to make it though this season. It's so horrible.
  • I didn't know I could dislike anyone more than Tara - turns out Tara's mom is even worse.

I kind of get the whole town/mob mentality. But I think it's distracting.

I just do not see the chemistry with Sookie and Alcide. It feels so forced.

I want more Pam & Eric.

I love Alcide, but I agree, it's forced. I want her to end up with who she did in the books, but I don't see them taking that route :(

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

imageimageimage
  • I think that maybe if a human volunteers their blood to a hep v vamp, then they die.  Those women remarked how Eric refused to take their blood, and when the teacher took Arlene's blood, she died. 

The beginning sex scene with Jason and eric was soooooo damn hot!  Yowza!

• Just got up the energy to watch it. That was terrible. I just don't care about anyone. What do I care if the citizens riot? Make that racist guy mayor, whatever, I don't care. Kill what's her face the fairy girl...don't care. Lettie Mae is back on drugs? Oh. The writing has just been so bad in the past few seasons that the people don't seem real and I can't relate/care about anyone.

The only people I sort of care about at this point are Lafayette, Jason, and bill, because I have a soft spot for bill.

can't get the ticker to work, but I have two sons:

Baby RJ, born 1/25/2014

Formerly Twilightmv
  • The show needs to end with Sookie single.  

The show needs to end with Sookie being thrown off a cliff
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"