December 2013 Moms

Can we AW our Canada Day babes?!

Sloane at her first Canada Day BBQ!

Re: Can we AW our Canada Day babes?!

• Loading the player...
  • Yay! No big plans today, except maybe staying out of the heat.

Just curious... How hot is it that you feel the need to stay out of the heat? Just a question from your resident Texan :).

Lilypie - (JzKZ) Lilypie - (DgGJ)

• Fun! Happy Canada Day Everyone!
  • amberpro said:

Yay! No big plans today, except maybe staying out of the heat.

Just curious... How hot is it that you feel the need to stay out of the heat? Just a question from your resident Texan :).
    Ha! It's 83 today. I'm originally from Florida (I lived in TX for a few years, too), but my tolerance has tanked in the last few years of living up here. I never would have believed that one day 60 degrees would mean it was time to break out the short sleeves.

• amberpro said:

Yay! No big plans today, except maybe staying out of the heat.

Ha! It's 83 today. I'm originally from Florida (I lived in TX for a few years, too), but my tolerance has tanked in the last few years of living up here. I never would have believed that one day 60 degrees would mean it was time to break out the short sleeves.
    83, lol. Heat is relative ;)

Lilypie - (JzKZ) Lilypie - (DgGJ)

• It is humid. I should add that lots of Canadians seem to like the heat more than I do. Maybe 25+ years in FL broke me!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"