July 2014 Moms
Options

Gymboree PSA

Today everything is $12.99 and under with free shipping.

Trying to remind myself that neither of my kids need anymore clothes...

Re: Gymboree PSA

• Options
    Omg - i can't tell my mother this. She's obsessed with gymboree for baby girl...

• Options
    Off to look even though I really shouldn't...
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Gymboree is my favorite place to shop for kids' clothes!!!
  • Options
    Do their clothes have a tendency to run small, large, or true to size? 
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

EVERYTHING?!

Ugh, now I really wanna know if this baby is a boy or a girl.

"Your truth is different from my truth, and we're both right."

TTC since March 2013. BFP 4/13/13, blighted ovum discovered 6/6/13, m/c 6/8/13.

BFP 11/10/13, EDD 7/25/13 - stick little owlet!

BabyFruit Ticker

View Full Size Image

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    mcberry84 said:
    They're not real consistent with this. It's either true to size or big. Never too small (which I guess is good)

User Banned You have been banned from posting on the forums until 01-11-2165 8:18 AM. The reason for this ban is Inappropriate Links or Signature. Please return to participate in the forums after the ban has elapsed.
  • Options
    mcberry84 said:
    I've found they run big but part of it could just be my kid's body shape. They're at least true to size for most kids I would say.
  • Options
    mcberry84 said:

I think they run a bit big. That or they don't seem to shrink as much as Carter's or Old Navy/Gap.

• Options
    Thanks !! More reason to shop!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    AcsimAcsim member

mcberry84 said:

They're not real consistent with this. It's either true to size or big. Never too small (which I guess is good)

I disagree. My oldest is 7, and last year at 6, I ordered her a size 7 swimsuit from online thinking one size up will get here through the year (we vacation in winter typically). I wound up having to drive to 5 different Gymborees to finally exchange it... For a size 9!!! I was in shock. She's tall for her age, but she was at the beginning of the specifications for the 7.

Now at 7, her pants from children's place fit, but her pants from gymboree and crazy 8 (their sister company) are WAY too short. Unfortunately, just depends on how your kiddo is built I guess.
  • Options
    Bah. In love. I ordered a few outfits from their super clearance. I can't lie. I think gymboree and I are going to be GREAT friends.
    forumsignature
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"