Baby Names
Options

Opinions on our names..

Girl- Hailey Rae

Boy- Jackson Owen

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Opinions on our names..

• Options
    I like the Hailey Rae (especially the Rae) but I'm not too fond of the Jackson Owen. I like Jackson and I like Owen- just not together. I think it might be that they both end with 'n'.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

You have to realize you are picking very popular first names.

That being said, I do like them both, as long as you are prepared for the fact your child wont be the only "Hailey" or "Jack" in school.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I know, I am a teacher!!  I have no problem with popular names.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

I like both names!

Hailey and Jackson also happen to be the names of my niece and nephew!

• Options

They're fine.  Be prepared for them to sound sort of dated since they're so popular now.  For instance, I have an older brother named Chad, and when my mom found out her new doctor was named Chad, she immediately new his age bracket (and hence she freaked out that the doc was so young!)

In other words, it's not a bad thing, just something to think about :)

I am a runner, knitter, scientist, DE-IVF veteran, and stage III colon cancer survivor.
  • Options
    I like Hailey Rae, but I don't like the?combination?of Jackson and Owen, maybe just Jack Owen?
  • Options
    I like them!
  • Options
    I like them too.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I like them...but as some above posters pointed out, they are both pretty common.
  • Options
    My name is Lyndsay Rae so you can only guess what I think...love the middle name Rae..didn't so much when I was little but I do now
  • Options
    I don't like Hailey Rae together... for some reason I keep hearing it as Holy Ray.
    imageimage

• Options

I really like Hailey Rae, but I like Haley more without the i.

I love both Jackson and Owen, but I think because they kind of rhyme, they dont sound great together.

• Options
    I like both!
  • Options

I'm personally not a big fan of Hailey, but I love Rae for a middle name!

I like both Jackson and Owen, but am not sure if I like them together.  Depending on your last name it could be a mouthful. 

• Options

I like the girl name but the "n" and "n" sounds at the end of the boy names feels a little strange in the mouth. Try yelling really loud and really fast through the the house with the last name at the end and see if it passes the "Mom" test.

Life is either a daring adventure or it is nothing at all. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    They are both nice names.
  • Options
    I like Hailey Rae... not a fan of Jackson Owen.
  • Options
    Hailey is god-awful on it's own, but add Rae into the mix and you've got a white-trash nightmare. I shudder.
  • Options

imageRee08.04.07:
    I like the Hailey Rae (especially the Rae) but I'm not too fond of the Jackson Owen. I like Jackson and I like Owen- just not together. I think it might be that they both end with 'n'.

ditto this. I like your girl name, and I like both Jackson and Owen, but don't really like the way they sound together.

• Options
    I like both. We are thinking of using the middle name rayne. That may be cute with Hailey
  • Options
    I like Hailey Rae, but what about Owen Jackson?
  • Options

Girl name is OK.

Like boy name.

TTC #1 for over 5 years - too many to count IF treatments (tried everything and anything), repeat miscarriages. Finally, Sticky Success!! B/G Twins arrived 2011. VOTE on my Name List Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"