October 2013 Moms

Curiosity BFing, STTN, and period poll

Chrisanna0508Chrisanna0508 member
edited June 2014 in October 2013 Moms
DS started STTN recently so this has been on my mind.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Curiosity BFing, STTN, and period poll 164 votes

STTN and period is back
19% 32 votes
Not STTN and period is back
19% 32 votes
STTN and no period
21% 36 votes
Not STTN and no period
29% 49 votes
SS
9% 15 votes

Re: Curiosity BFing, STTN, and period poll

• He started sleeping (well, not crying to nurse when he does wake up) 7-7 about 2 weeks ago. I'm guessing this means I will probably be starting again soon, but I guess we shall see. I'm really enjoying this no bleeding deal.

• DD has been consistently sttn since 6-7 months but I have and IUD so no period...
  • Loading the player...
  • I got my period back around 4 months PP. He started sleeping long stretches around that same time. He's never slept the whole entire night (12 hours) without getting up to eat
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I put STTN and no period, but I just this week quit BFing altogether, and I imagine period will be back fairly soon. But I've been not pumping at night for a couple of months now and gradually weaning, and it still hasn't shown back up yet.
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

DIStickerscom Ticker
  • Got my period back around 3 mths and she's still not sttn. She use to wake up only once to eat but she's been getting up a lot lately, teething sucks !
  • ncase2ncase2 member
    DS is all over the board with sleep, but I got my period back last month. He started sleeping longer stretches about then. I'm still BFing. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Welcome Daniel! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers image image image
  • Are we defining STTN as the text book definition of 5 plus hours? Or what length? DS lately will go eight hours and then eat, followed by two more hours of sleep. I still haven't gotten my pp period yet, but his sleeping stretches aren't consistent.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    DSC_0552-2  Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • DD is not sleeping well at night at all AND I got my period back 2 months ago. Ultra suckiness!

After almost 3 years of IF and a crazy roadside delivery, we are loving life with our second beautiful daughter! Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• jennlinjennlin member
    edited June 2014
    i'm not sure if i got my period back..i got about half a day of suspicious spotting right after i started solids (6mos) and my pumping output majorly dropped... but everything is back to normal since then. and no STTN.

• Babies have been STTN since 5 months, I didn't nurse, and still no period. 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Still BFing, LO is now sleeping for 9-10 hours stretches and no period.

During the week I pump right before I leave work at 11p so I only go ~7hrs before LO wakes up and eats (and is up for the day 8-} ). I think this is helping keeping my supply steady and my period away.

• LO has been STTN for a few months and still nothing here.

• STTN (8pm - 6:30am) and I've had 2 PP periods and they are so out of whack. I used to be like clockwork and now I'm all over the place. Currently I'm going on day 9 of spotting. WTF.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• I've had mine back since Christmas. I nurse. She has essentially been STTN (using the loose definition) since like 3 months?

This.
  • Still BF, still wakes up to eat 2-3 times at night, and got mine back at 6 months pp.
  • tpealetpeale member
    STTN no period but I have the mirena
  • STTN  8pm-6:30am w/ 1-2 wakups, no period yet.  I am still BFing.  I also have the Mirena, and have had some spotting here and there, but nothing warranting any feminine products.

imageimageimage

Pregnancy%20ticker
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • GearUpGearUp member
    About a month after DS started eating solids and sleeping longer stretches, af returned, however, it was oddly short and has only returned once in these past two months.
    DD born on 12/2/2008
    DS born on 09/18/2013

• STTN since about 8 weeks -- still pumping (1x per day now) and no period ...yet

• DD is usually up once maybe twice to nurse from 8:30-7 am ish.  No period.   
    She goes anywhere from 4-7 hours before waking up.

R&K married 4.15.11. TTC #1 since 7.11.12

BFP #1 9.9.12 EDD 5.21.13 c/p 9.12.12 at 4 weeks 1 day

BFP #2 10.15.12 EDD 6.28.13 c/p 10.19.12 at  4 weeks.

BFP #3 1.19.13 EDD 10.1.13 Eleanor born 10.7.13 at 40 weeks 6 days

13dpo hcg@32, progesterone@13.7, 15dpo hcg@110, 16dpo progesterone@25.9

My blog:Urban Times in Michigan ~ My Bfp Chart

• STTN since about 8 weeks -- still pumping (1x per day now) and no period ...yet
    wow, how engorged are you when you pump?

• DD started sleeping though the night from about 8-6 around 7 months. I got my period back at around 5 months. So much for getting a break from my period. We were EBF and still got it. :(
    Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"