January 2013 Moms
Options

WAHM Business Share Monday?

AshleyDehavenAshleyDehaven member
edited June 2014 in January 2013 Moms
I noticed that a lot of a us blog, and a lot of us run businesses, and thought it might be fun and neat to share the links to the businesses we run, and the nifty stuff we create. Just a fun way to see what everyone gets up to, and support our fellow J13 mommas :) 

I have a couple ventures that i run, but the one that gives me the most joy is my photography business, if you're interested and would like to see what me and Trixxy (my camera, don't judge me haha, i have always named my cameras) are up to feel free to pop on over to www.facebook.com/likeaflashphotography

Now the important bit! I know there are crafty ladies out there with etsy shops and facebook pages, and blogs of their own, and i wanna see em! Haha, so hit me with it ladies. Hope you are all having a FABULOUS day!

7/5/11 MC at 8 weeks. 5/17/12 BFP, twins EDD 1/20/13! 6/20/12 Baby B's heart has stopped beating. 8/31/12 Baby A is a boy! And is perfectly healthy and thriving. 1/19/2013 emergency c-section, Thoren is perfect. 3/1/2013 told i will never be able to conceive again. 12/16/13 told they were wrong! 

Re: WAHM Business Share Monday?

• Options
    Oh my goodness, your stuff is so cute i could die... I will absolutely he hitting you up when we get closer to birthday time! <3

7/5/11 MC at 8 weeks. 5/17/12 BFP, twins EDD 1/20/13! 6/20/12 Baby B's heart has stopped beating. 8/31/12 Baby A is a boy! And is perfectly healthy and thriving. 1/19/2013 emergency c-section, Thoren is perfect. 3/1/2013 told i will never be able to conceive again. 12/16/13 told they were wrong! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    EmilyK022 said:
    My H and I are not very crafty...but man can he cook! He created his very own grill rub several years ago and has been selling it at our local farmers market and to all our friends, co-workers, etc. He just won a bbq competition this past weekend with it and he's ecstatic! Our goal by the end of this year is to buy our retail license for it and with a few packaging tweaks place it in some retail stores. 

We don't have a website...just a facebook page. 

Drools.. That looks so delicious
    It is amazing...we are entering our local county fair bacon competition and we are going to sprinkle it on some amazing pork belly, slice it and make BLT's. So yummm!

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
    BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
    **Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
    BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

• Options
    kittynap said:
    EmilyK022 said:
    My H and I are not very crafty...but man can he cook! He created his very own grill rub several years ago and has been selling it at our local farmers market and to all our friends, co-workers, etc. He just won a bbq competition this past weekend with it and he's ecstatic! Our goal by the end of this year is to buy our retail license for it and with a few packaging tweaks place it in some retail stores. 

We don't have a website...just a facebook page. 

Drools.. That looks so delicious
    It is amazing...we are entering our local county fair bacon competition and we are going to sprinkle it on some amazing pork belly, slice it and make BLT's. So yummm!
    I see nothing mentioned on your fb page about how it pairs with tofu.
    LOL, yeah, we haven't tried it on tofu...sorry! We are meat eaters!

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
    BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
    **Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
    BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"