Single Parents
Options

Drama cont.

So, I mentioned on here that I sold BDs weight benches that have been in my garage for-ev-er!  I did this for 2 reasons.  I was sick of looking at them and hey, he doesn't want to pay child support and I have bills to pay.  Well, within 12 hours of the buyer picking them up BD starts calling/texting about how he heard I sold his shit and I better get it back or he's going to report them stolen/sue me/ blah blah blah.  He's stolen from me before.  He's broken into my garage and taken over $1000 worth of stuff and the police dept. I have to deal with did NOTHING even though I told them where it all was (I had a witness who saw them unloading it).  Anyhoo, I made a police report last week about all this and let the cops know I fear he will retaliate.  They know him well.  I did tell the cop I wasn't there about him breaking his no contact order (like, everyday) because the prosecutor won't do shit about it and I'm tired of wasting my time with all that.  After I left the police dept. the cop called me and left a message saying he wanted to pursue the no contact violation with BDs probation officer and could I send him a statement and a copy of all the texts.  I wasn't going to do it at first.  But then...

I get to work this morning and park in my assigned parking space only to find a crap ton of roofing nails in my parking spot.  WTF!  I went and found our janitor and she grabbed a magnet and went out there to collect them.  I asked her to keep them for me.  Sure enough, a whole Styrofoam cup full of roofing nails and 98% of them were scattered across my spot.  Gosh.  Wonder who could have done that!!

This follows last Friday night when BDs mom went to my step-dad's house and starts going off about how I won't return their calls or answer the door when she comes over "to see DD" and how she's going to sue me because she bought those weights for BD and I'm bipolar, blah blah blah.  She also said her son only gets drunk because I upset him and he doesn't have a drinking problem.  Dude just got out of jail for felony DUI which means that's the 3rd dui in the last 10 years.  He went to the hospital last fall because he was having a panic attack or some shit and his blood alcohol level was .43.  But no, he sure doesn't have a problem.  It's everyone else's fault!  My dad asked her to leave 4 times.  When she still wouldn't he said he was going in the house to call the police.  She hung around for a minute after that and then left.  My dad filed a report and is going to try getting a PPO against her.  If he succeeds that just makes it look better for me if BD ever tries for visitation through the court.  

Since I've been writing this he's called me on my work phone and my cell.  Get a fucking clue, dickhead.  Needless to say, I get to waste my lunch today making yet another police report.  Yeeha! 

Also, it's been over 2 weeks since I saw my attorney and let Friend of the Court know BD was out of jail.  Still NOTHING!  The original order the judge ruled on in January is STILL not being enforced.  It's so discouraging.  He'll be in jail again when the assholes get around to enforcing anything.  

To be continued....

Re: Drama cont.

• Options
    Jesus Christ! I can't believe they're dragging their feet on this! He sounds like he's getting to be dangerous, and the fact that the police aren't really taking it seriously is scary! Good luck! I wish moving was an option for you
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    tig594tig594 member
    Thanks.  I wish it was, too.  The city police are pretty sick of him.  The county police (also headquartered in my town) wouldn't hesitate to get him for whatever they could.  The prosecutor's office sucks though.  For the most part I like where I live.  I just wish they'd enforce the damn c/s order so I can squeeze him for something before he ends up in prison. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    God your bd is a freakin nut case amd his mom sounds just as bad. Im sorry you have to put up with that.
  • Options
    tig594tig594 member
    What?  You mean that isn't normal behaivor for a 70ish year old??
  • Options
    Wow. He's just a special kind of dumb, isn't he?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Throwing leaves <3
  • Options
    @Tig594 only when they jave alhztimers(sp?) But it doesnt sound like thats her problem
  • Options
    tig594tig594 member
    Yeah, he's not too bright.  Actually, no one in his family is very bright.
  • Options
    Haha sounds like my ex in laws
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    becwheat said:

The one good thing about crazy people is that they just end up making themselves look really bad in court/law enforcement's eyes

• Options
    tig594tig594 member
    He and his mom kept saying his mom would come get his stuff and no one ever showed.  Well, his mom did stop by a couple times with her SUV but I knew she wasn't there to get his weights.  They wouldn't have even fit in her SUV.  She just likes to harrass/blame me for all the issues between him and I and she doesn't shut up so I've just stopped answering the door.  One time last fall she stopped by just to get his work clothes.  I told her to take everything and she refused.  Whatever.  I told the cops I sold his stuff and they didn't bat an eyelash.  

The stupidest thing is that BD does all this shit like stealing from me and putting nails in my parking spot and stuff hoping it will get me to talk to him.  He's too stupid to realize that normal people don't go about getting attention this way.  Like he expects me to be like "Oh!  You put nails down where I park and steal my stuff but I just loooove you and I'll take you back even though you're a sociopath asshole!"  What ever happened to sending flowers??
  • Options
    tig594 said:

Like he expects me to be like "Oh!  You put nails down where I park and steal my stuff but I just loooove you and I'll take you back even though you're a sociopath asshole!"  What ever happened to sending flowers??

I thought nails in a parking space was romantic. That and stealing your stuff is, like, the best way to get your attention.

HAHAHAHA, hard to type that with a straight face!

• Options
    @tig594 my xh sent me flowers when i had a restraining order against him. And this was after he outed me and gave my parents a detailed list of my sexual history and got his face beat inby bd for trying to get in a car with me after h announced my pregnancy with bd on facebook. There was so much romance i dont know what i was thinking giving that up.

I due hope the sarcasm in that last sentance was noticed
  • Options
    tig594tig594 member
  • Options
    This would never fly around here. If you have a protection order they take that super serious cause so many women end up in a really really bad positions and it becomes the court's/police's fault for failing to protect the woman.
  • Options
    tig594tig594 member
    I wish they'd do something.  If he's going to be out and allowed to harass me then they should be slamming him with the support order.  I don't think I have much fight left in me where that's concerned.  The cops must have done something yesterday though because I'm assuming it was him mom who texted me from his phone saying something about how I contacted the police again blah blah blah.  I'm also assuming they just contacted his probation officer.  But he's not in jail that I know of.  
  • Options
    Well, I know it ain't much, but hoping better things for you today and all the tomorrows!
  • Options
    tig594tig594 member
    Thanks!  It's nice to know there are people here who kind of understand and are supportive.   :D
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"