October 2014 Moms
Options

Little AW: Baby's Face

Had my 24wk follow-up growth check this morning (I'll have them monthly from here on out), and the sonographer was so sweet and let DS and I watch LO move around a bit as she took some pics for us to take home. We saw him moving his eyes and opening/closing his mouth, playing with his hands and feet, and much more. So fun!

Wanted to AW his little face. It was much cooler on the screen where I could see him moving, etc., than in the picture (the image was so unbelievably clear!), but I love love love it nonetheless. :x

Here's my little Elliott, growing right on track at 24.5 weeks:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
imageimage

Re: Little AW: Baby's Face

• Options
    What a fun morning!
  • Options
    Cute! Love watching baby move, it's the best!

Jackson: December 09' 
    Remington: July 12'
    Piper Jo: October 14'
    m/c on 10/18/13. We miss you Peyton

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I love watching them opening and closing their mouths, it's the cutest! Glad you had a fun morning :)
  • Options
    Is that his little belly button??? how cute!
  • Options
    Wait thats stupid he wouldn't have a belly button yet...whatever he's still adorable!

• Options
    Aw! That's my favorite thing too! Adorbs!

FTM - BFP: 1/23/14 - EDD: 10/5/14 - DD Born 9/13/14

• Options
    How cute!!
  • Options
    CheesyPeasCheesyPeas member
    edited June 2014

How fun!  And I finally see it!  I'm usually pretty decent at deciphering ultrasound pics but that one took me a minute for some reason.  So cute! 

Does your DS seem to recognize what he sees on the ultrasound? Mine seemed completely lost during our anatomy scan but it wasn't a great scan for observing in my opinion.  Body parts were way easier to pick out during my scan when I was pregnant with DS, so I thought that might have something to do with it.

Edit: It's Monday, so I'm a little slow.

November 2010 - 10.5 week loss  o:) 
    October 2011 - DS (7)  <3 
    July 2014 - Stillborn DD (24 weeks)  o:) 
    August 2015 - DD (3)  <3 
    April 2018 - 5 week loss o:) 

• Options
    Emerald27Emerald27 member
    edited June 2014

How fun!  And I finally see it!  I'm usually pretty decent at deciphering ultrasound pics but that one took me a minute for some reason.  So cute! 

Does your DS seem to recognize what he sees on the ultrasound? Mine seemed completely lost during our anatomy scan but it wasn't a great scan for observing in my opinion.  Body parts were way easier to pick out during my scan when I was pregnant with DS, so I thought that might have something to do with it.

Edit: It's Monday, so I'm a little slow.

My DS mostly says "awwwww, baby, awwww" over and over during the ultrasound. Our sonographer is great, though, and talks to DS the whole time. She tells him "this is little brother's legs." "Here's his hand." "Look, DS! He's smiling at you." DS loves it. :)

ETA: I realized after I posted that it's kind of hard to figure out what you're looking at! I see it, and love it, but that's because he's mine...and I could see him moving in person. You can see his left eye and his nose and chin in the upper middle-left. Below that to the left is a leg. Hand on the upper right, and round belly at bottom right. ;)
    imageimage
  • Options
    Aw! So exciting.
    ~First time mama, strikingly handsome husband, comedic pooch, krumpin' baby girl on her way~

• Options
    MrsL2BMrsL2B member
    Congrats on the fun US!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    So cute!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Me: 38 DH: 36
    Married 8/27/2011
    BFP #1 9/28/2011 DS born 5/22/2012
    BFP #2 4/24/2013 m/c 4/25/2013 at 4w
    BFP #3 1/31/2014 DD born 10/14/2014
    BFP #4 1/20/2016 m/c 2/12/2014 at 7w2d
    BFP #5 8/19/2016 DS2 born 4/29/2017
    BFP #6 3/7/2018 EDD 11/18/2018

• Options
    Awww, can't really see it so well, but I'm sure it was crystal clear on the screen. What a nice way to spend the morning. :)

Lilypie - (urRB)

• Options
    jusmalejusmale member
    edited July 2014
    You are very lucky you have such a great sonographer! I'm jealous because the sonographer at my doctor's office is always very abrupt and has gotten mad more than once when my baby wouldn't move for her to see everything she needed to.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    jusmale said:

You are very lucky you have such a great sonographer! I'm jealous because the sobographer at my doctor's office is always very abrupt and has gotten mad more than once when my baby wouldn't move for her to see everything she needed to.

That's too bad. :( I'm sorry...that would make it much less fun and enjoyable. My sonographer is very professional and sweet. She's the MFM sonographer, so she really knows her stuff and is very careful and thorough. The machine they have is also really great quality (much better than the one at my OB's office).
    imageimage
  • Options
    Aw, yay for Baby Elliott! What a wonderful way to begin your day!
    Me: 37, DH: 42 Married March 22, 2003 TTC since early 2006, Fertility treatments since 02/2013 First Pregnancy with Twins EDD 10.24.2014
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"