Breastfeeding
Options

Increasing supply while pregnant?

Does anybody know if there are options to help increase breastmilk supply while pregnant? My 2nd LO is 7 months old, and I am 13.5 weeks pregnant with #3. LO refuses to take a bottle from me, and has never had any formula. I pump while at work, and can get almost 2 bottles which usually suffices throughout the night shift that I work. But the past day or so, she doesn't seem completely satisfied after nursing. Also, she eats a TON of food (BLW- so she's feeding herself) but I worry it's because she's not getting enough milk. I've never seen a 7 month old who can eat so much! I plan to contact a LLL leader in the next couple days, and I have an appointment with my midwife in a little over a week, but I'm just stressing out that my baby might be hungry.. She's not underweight at all, and I believe she's having a good amount of wet diapers and poops. Any advice or comiseration available?

Sorry, this got long.. I'm a rambler sometimes!

HP super sirius

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Increasing supply while pregnant?

• Options
    Thanks @theresat858 I kind of figured, but was hoping I was wrong! DH went out and bought some formula and she took it from him like a champ! So at least she isn't going to put up too much of a fight. Hopefully, she'll start allowing me to give her bottles soon too. I am a little bit upset, because I brought this up as a concern with both my midwife and DD's pediatrician, but both told me that we should be fine. I guess that got my hopes up too much, but it seems as that's not usually the situation. Anyway, thanks I guess I just needed to hear that. :-)

HP super sirius

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"