Mobile bumping — The Bump
Trying to Get Pregnant

Mobile bumping

Is there a way to access PMs via mobile? I've even tried the full site and am feeling tech dumb today

What Are Your Thoughts on Tap Dancing Penguins?

Re: Mobile bumping

• lilsneezylilsneezy
    1000 Comments 500 Love Its Third Anniversary Photogenic
    edited June 2014
    When you click on Forums, it's all the way at the bottom under Groups. It says "Go to my inbox" or something like that.

ETA: Thats for the app, not the mobile site.
    TTC #1 since 8/2013
    DX: Unexplained infertility 11/2014
    Hysteroscopy, D&C 11/17/14
    [Deleted User]
  • Click the home button at the top. It will bring you to a list and one of them says inbox.
    image image
  • Loading the player...
  • Found it! Thank you

What Are Your Thoughts on Tap Dancing Penguins?

• I will piggyback on this with my question: do I get notified of things on he mobile app like responses etc? I'm so glad to find there is one because I can only check my computer once or twice a day, but I can't tell if I'm getting notified.
    Due March 2016 :)

• MamaBina said:

I will piggyback on this with my question: do I get notified of things on he mobile app like responses etc? I'm so glad to find there is one because I can only check my computer once or twice a day, but I can't tell if I'm getting notified.

I get notifications if I am in the app. It just pops up at the bottom for a minute or so.
    If I am doing something else on my phone I don't receive any.

Me: 25 DH: 26
    Married 11/12/11
    BFP 12/17/11
    DS 8/29/12 via C-section
    TFAS 3/2014
    BFP #2 5/25/15 EDD 2/4/2016
    It's a BOY!
  • Blegh. That's what I was worried about
    Due March 2016 :)

• Yeah, mobile Bumping kind of sucks in many respects. I use the mobile version of the site, not the app, and it's okay but the full version is so much nicer.