Trying to Get Pregnant

NTTGPR: Jell-O shots help

rayschickyrayschicky member
edited June 2014 in Trying to Get Pregnant
Any one have a particularly good recipe? I'm looking to make some for tomorrow. I made some New Years but they were waaaaay too strong. I've got raspberry sourpuss, whiskey, vodka, or red wine to work with.
ETA words and Eat =\= ETA

TTGP Jan Siggy Challenge: Workout Fails

Workout FAIL!. .. actually about 1% of the male population CAN

So THAT's how you get into baby-making position!

imageDjhffrz4XcU3vY8JaKJ0mg2KTyzMU4IW_lg.jpg

Re: NTTGPR: Jell-O shots help

• Dear lord. @slappalicious‌ and @bibliothecary‌ where have these been all my lyfe!! Any favourites you've actually tried?

• I always just substitute the cold water for vodka. Works every time!
    TTGP December Siggy Challenge: Favorite Holiday Movie:
    ~Santa Claus is Coming to Town~

TTC #1: July 2014
    Me: 31  DH: 29
    DX (me): Inborn error of metabolism - protein restriction, metabolic formula & weekly blood tests
    DNA Results (7/1): DH is NOT a carrier for my genetic disorder! 
    7/3: Metabolic clinic gave the green light to TTC - holy crap!
  • Loading the player...
  • Time to go shopping.
    Son: Jackson, 11/02/06, stillborn due to PPROM and IUGR. Over the next ten years we had 9 miscarriages from 8-14 weeks. On May 18, 2016 my daughter, Ridley, was born. We're OADNBC.
  • kwickskwicks member
    I don't know if it's on the list, but I did 'spiked ice cream'.  It didn't turn out that great.

I haven't done any jello shots.  :(  I want to do the one where you cut an orange in half, scoop out the insides, dry it, pour in the spiked jello mixture, refrigerate, and then cut the halves into wedges using a reeeeally sharp knife.

I've done this with lemon, and it's a-mazing.  I highly recommend it. It's a bit of work, but totally worth it.

Also, for regular jello shots, you can get the containers with lips pretty cheap from a Smart n Final. I find that they work so much better than dixie cup type things. You can stack the containers with lids, and they transport really well.

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Anniversary

• My favorite is king cake vodka and strawberry jello. I just substitute the water with vodka.
    Fucking bump!!!!
  • Thanks ladies. I think I'm gonna try the molded one with raspberries and some kind of red an white jello an then some "cherry bomb" ones since I already have all the things. @MauiBliss‌ if I could fedex you one I would but I don't want to pay international shipping and you probably wouldn't want it by the time you got it lol @slappalicious‌ I haven't seen that but it sounds ridiculously awesome

• Apparently my autocorrect likes to make my and's into an's. which I don't understand because and is a word :s crazy phone.

• jt305jt305 member
    I am not a huge fan of jell-o shots, BUT pudding shots is where it is at!!  There is nothing better than RumChata Vanilla Pudding Shots!!  

Anniversary
    TTC since Jan 2014
    BFP: 1/14; spontaneous m/c at 6w
    Proud Mama of my furbaby

• FTR: dr pepper cherry Jell-O shots and margarita Jell-O shots are in the fridge :) boom.

• jt305jt305 member
    FTR: dr pepper cherry Jell-O shots and margarita Jell-O shots are in the fridge :) boom.
    Dr. Pepper Jell-O shots sound good.  A friend made margarita ones for our float trip last week and added the salt (just for the heck of it) and they were TERRIBLE!!   :-&

Anniversary
    TTC since Jan 2014
    BFP: 1/14; spontaneous m/c at 6w
    Proud Mama of my furbaby

• Ooh good to know. I won't do that in the a.m. then :)

• I make Jell-O shots for every party we have. I have the syringes and the little plastic cups that you turn and it scrapes out the shot. My favorite recipe is Peach (I prefer sugar-free) and I melt the pack in 1 cup of hot water. After it's completely dissolved I add WHIPPED CREAM vodka (Pinnacle). CAKE flavored works well too. I've tried raspberry and it was good, but the peach is the best!! 
    photo tumblr_lnc1e6hb0n1qh74yh_zpseece8b77.gif

BabyFetus Ticker
  • You don't have the right liquor for this one but I won a jello shot contest with it!! So save it for next time! Chocolate covered cherry! It is amazing!! You have to scroll down a bit to find it :)https://www.myscienceproject.org/j-shot-3.html
    "Where there is love there is life"-Gandhi

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"