March 2014 Moms
Options

Ergo 360

Hi ladies,

I haven't been an active poster so I apologize for asking a question after not being very supportive to you all.  However, I intend to change that...and I'm also a FTM so I probably wouldn't have been much help anyway.  But I do appreciate your help with the few questions I've asked over the months and I'm hoping you can offer some insight here too.  Do any of you have any experience with the Ergo 360 baby carrier?  It's quite pricey so I thought I would ask for opinions before buying.  I'm also considering the Boba 4G.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thank you!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker      

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Ergo 360

• Options

Thank you babycaps!  I was thinking we might be in between using the insert or not too.  I was also wondering if it is going to be too warm as my LO doesn't like that either.  He has a bit of flat spot on the back of his head so I was hoping to wear him most of the day as he HATES tummy time.  If it's too warm that won't work.  I appreciate the feedback.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I like mine!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I love my ergo 360! As @babycaps‌ mentioned the inI between phase, someone suggested to me to use the cushion from the infant insert without the rest of the insert until baby is big enough and it worked
    My H loves the ergo too!
  • Options
    vacsx2vacsx2 member
    I have baby bjorn one, which is 360 competitor and absolutely love it. It's cooler and I felt lighter, but everything else seemed pretty similar.
  • Options
    I have an ergo and the insert...i wish we hadn't bough the insert. It's too hot for LO and like others have said, I roll up an A&A blanket and put in the bottom.

M14 January Siggy Challenge: Resolution I have no intention of keeping...SHOPPING LESS!

TTC: 8/13; BFP: 9/11/13; EDD: 5/15/14
    DD Born @ 40+4

image   image image image image

• Options
    ...and just realized I was on the wrong BMB. May mama - sorry.

M14 January Siggy Challenge: Resolution I have no intention of keeping...SHOPPING LESS!

TTC: 8/13; BFP: 9/11/13; EDD: 5/15/14
    DD Born @ 40+4

image   image image image image

• Options
    our LO hated the insert from the beginning. We try to keep using it for grocery shopping especially. She loves being able to look at everything around her. Ours is 11 pounds but we've been using it without the insert for quite a while.

She doesn't LOVE it some days, other days she falls right asleep. Its a little warm in texas, but my baby is also a space heater normally. I like the fact that it holds their hips in the right position. It is sometimes a little difficult to put on by yourself, but I am getting the hang of that back strap. I also have back problems and have worn her for at least an hour at a time without my back hurting. Which is a total win in my book.
  • Options
    I have the ergo and I have a ring sling carrier. never figured out the sling and lo didn't sit right in it. I LOVE the structured carriers though. The ergo with the infant insert was fantastic while it was cold out. I wouldn't recommend using the insert if it is over 70 degrees as it is very heavy like a quilt and LO will get hot. at about 16 lbs and 10 weeks old lo is at that awkward stage where he doesn't have great head control yet but is too tall for the insert so I haven't been able to use the ergo as much lately. I did use it the other day at a bonfire though and it was ok - I waited for LO to fall asleep so he would relax his legs (instead of kicking them out the bottom since he is too small to sit with them out properly yet) and I got him in a froggy position on my chest and strapped up the ergo. the back of it came up high enough to give him a little head support and it worked fairly well. I think I will try to wrap his legs/torso in a light blanket next time so he can't poke his way out. I'm excited to use it this fall for hiking! it's pretty comfortable - even if you don't get the ergo, definitely choose a carrier with wide cushy straps like the ergo. makes a huge difference.

• Options
    I have a boba 3 g and love it
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"