November 2014 Moms
Options

Sunday/Monday Ticker Change

I didn't see this yet so I thought I'd start it. I didn't do the first several ticker changes so I'm sorry if the GTKY question has been asked before.

EDD/Weeks:

Symptoms:

Appointments/Rants/AW/etc:

GTKY - If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you'd spend money on?

Re: Sunday/Monday Ticker Change

• Options
    EDD/Weeks: 11/16. 20 weeks today! *Cue Journey*

Symptoms: this week has been a lame HG week for me. :( But the baby has been moving a ton and DH has been able to feel and see it.

Appointments/Rants/AW/etc: My A/S is tomorrow! Yay! I'll update when I find out how baby is doing.

GTKY - I'd honestly first pay off my students loans. I hate the debt lingering over us. DH is a teacher and is eligible for forgiveness after 10 years so I'd leave his alone. Then I'd take a trip. :)
  • Options
    Thanks for starting this. I normally do it but the last 2 Sundays I've been busy.

EDD/Weeks:
    11/2 - 22 weeks!

Symptoms: RLP, frequent peeing, heartburn, gas, back pain

Appointments/Rants/AW/etc: Baby boy has been kicking up a storm the last few days, I'm so happy to be feeling it consistently now. H even got to feel him from the outside for the first time yesterday :-)

GTKY - If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you'd spend money on? I'd consult with my financial advisor before doing anything, but most likely it would be paying off mine and H's student loans.
    BFP 2.22.14 | EDD 11.2.14 | DS 11.7.14
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    jlove253jlove253 member
    edited June 2014
    @jessa1228‌ - you've got it! Thank you for starting it usually! And I like our similar minds on the GTKY :)
  • Options
    EDD/Weeks: Nov 2, 22 weeks today so @jessa1228 I guess we're due date buddies lol ;)

Symptoms: leg cramps (somehow pulled a muscle 2 days ago, so not fun), round ligament pains, some constipation/indigestion, on the positive side lots of baby movement!

Appointments/Rants/AW/etc: Nothing this week, last appointment was A/S a week and a half ago

GTKY - If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you'd spend money on? Definitely would pay off our house then would probably take a vacation to Hawaii, we went there on our honeymoon and I'd love to go back
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

EDD/Weeks: Nov 23rd / 19 weeks

Symptoms: nothing really... Just some stretching or pressure in my lower belly

Appointments/Rants/AW/etc: Anatomy Scan in a week! Praying for a healthy baby!

GTKY - If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you'd spend money on? Paying our new home off in full!
  • Options
    EDD/Weeks:  Nov. 10 / 21 weeks

Symptoms:  tired, occasional heartburn, my nipples are still hurting a lot, my hips have started hurting 

Appointments/Rants/AW/etc:  babies are really kicking.  I can occasional feel from the outside.

GTKY - If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you'd spend money on?  Pay off our debt and buy a house.  We were looking at houses and we couldn't find any in our current price range.
    Lilypie - Personal picture    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers  Lilypie - Personal picture    
  • Options
    EDD/Weeks:  11/10 - 21 weeks

Symptoms:  still some food aversions, but not much beyond that

Appointments/Rants/AW/etc:  I had my anatomy scan last Thursday, and baby looks great! We're having another girl, and even though I'm down 14 lbs, she's measuring two days ahead. Now we just need to figure out a name which just keeps getting tougher since we keep using all my preferred girl names.  My next OB appointment is next Thursday, and the following Sunday, we leave for Disney World!

GTKY - If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you'd spend money on? I'd buy a much bigger house and car since we want more kids, but we're starting to stretch the limits of our current place.
  • Options
    EDD/Weeks: 19 weeks! 11/24

Symptoms: feeling good right now! Some rlp, but not too bad!

Appointments/Rants/AW/etc: A/S today at 9

GTKY - If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you'd spend money on? I'd buy a house, and pay off my parents and in laws mortgages

Mama to sweet baby girl, Emerson Rose, born November 7th, 2014

• Options
    EDD/Weeks:  Nov 23, 19 weeks yesterday

Symptoms:  Not a whole lot, just stretching aches now and then.  I'm feeling some movement now, which is AWESOME.  Wriggly little girl goes crazy about 30 minutes after I eat.  

Appointments/Rants/AW/etc:  Our A/S is on Thursday and I can't wait. Once we got inside of 2 weeks until the appointment I started getting excited/antsy/impatient.  We also started our registry yesterday.  I feel like we spent HOURS in Buy Buy Baby and still registered for practically nothing.  

GTKY - If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you'd spend money on?  H and I were lucky enough to get undergraduate degrees without any student debt, so I'd pay off our cars and buy a big ass house.  I'd really love a big ass house.  I've always wanted one.  With whatever was left, I'd upgrade our businesses.

imageLilypie First Birthday tickersimage
  • Options
    EDD/Weeks: Nov 23; 19 weeks! Almosr halfway there!

Symptoms: nothing too bad - seem to get put of breath faster, still constipated, starting to have trouble sleeping. Lots of movement though, and DH can feel really strong kicks occasionally!

Appointments/Ramts/AW: Next appointment is tomorrow. Just a basic visit, nothing too exciting other that hearing the heartbeat. A/S is july 11 so we're counting down!

GTKY: If i won the lottery I'd pay off our house and car. I'd give some to our parents and brothers and invest/save the rest. So fortunate that we were able to pay my school loans off early. We wanted that taken care of before we got pregnant.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    EDD/Weeks: 22 weeks; 11/3

Symptoms: my exhaustion has let up a bit; also my appetite has unshrunk a tiny bit; new pains in my pelvic region from time to time (when laughing, standing after sitting, etc...)  I had light pink bleeding after special time with my husband last night.  :(  Nothing since so I think it is totally fine but I hate that it happened.

Appointments/Rants/AW/etc:  Next appointment is next week.  I barely ever feel my little girl moving and my husband definitely cannot feel it yet.  According to our ultrasound techs and heartbeat checks she moves like the roadrunner, so it's only a matter of time before I feel her more I suppose. :)

GTKY - If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you'd spend money on? My husband is a freak about investing so I am sure a lot of it would go to that, but I'd definitely get a decent chunk of it to hire an interior designer to make my house look amazing!   

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    dh2613dh2613 member
    EDD/Weeks: 11/19; 20 Weeks (yay)

Symptoms: Nausea (just started back up), tiredness, numbness in my legs sometimes, and some very awesome mood swings. :)

Appointments/Rants/AW/etc.: My A/S appointment is tomorrow (7/1). Already know the baby is a boy, but I am really looking forward to making sure everything is going well in there.

GTKY - If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you'd spend money on?  Buy a bigger house with a larger yard closer to our family and quit my job.
  • Options
    EDD/Weeks: November 9th - 21 weeks

Symptoms: Can't stop eating and movement

Appointments: A monthly check up this week

GTKY: I would buy my parents house. They can't retire unless it is sold and they have been trying for a really long time.
  • Options
    wallygirlwallygirl member
    edited June 2014
    EDD/Weeks:
    Nov 23rd, 19 weeks

Symptoms:
    Feeling good.

Appointments/Rants/AW/etc:
    A/S on Wednesday :D

Pay off our house and medical bills we've accumulated in the last year. Load up accounts for DD and this LO's college funds. Buy land and build a house in the county over and get out of the town we live in. If I'm dreaming I might as well go all the way huh?!

Edit: words are hard
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    EDD/Weeks: 11/9- 21 weeks yesterday

Symptoms: peeing a lot, hip soreness, slight heartburn

Appointments/Rants/AW/etc: A/S last week with stubborn baby that was hiding and curled up so tech had a hard time viewing the heart. Measurements of everything else was perfect, but have to go back in 3 weeks for another u/s- happy to get to see baby again though. Also, I was able to stay strong and remain team green!

GTKY - If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you'd spend money on? pay off car, student loan, and house debt. Then give money to parents and siblings. If a lot of money, build our dream home and take our dream vacation to DisneyWorld.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    EDD/Weeks: November 2nd so 22 weeks!!

Symptoms: Charlie horses at night (which suck) but other than that nothing

Appointments/Rants/AW/etc: no appointments until July 14th. I finally felt baby kick from the outside! I was so excited.

GTKY - If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you'd spend money on? I would take a vacation to Australia
  • Options
    EDD/Weeks: Nov 30, 18 weeks.

Symptoms:   Some BH...  baby movement!  weird pain on my bikini line on the right side only.  (Got a name or cure for that?  Send it along!  ;)  )   Otherwise, feeling great.

Appointments/Rants/AW/etc:    MW today...  thyroid blood tests today.  Anatomy scan on July 14.

GTKY - If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you'd spend money on?  A house by DD's school.  That means I would need to win several million.
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie - (C6hS)

• Options
    EDD: Nov 17 - 20 weeks (love the journey reference!!!)

Symptoms: feeling lots of baby movement! This is by far the best part so far! Definitely becoming more emotional this week.

Appts: ultrasound is tomorrow!! Can't wait to see if this baby is a boy or girl and excited to see how big he/she has gotten!

GTKY: I would love to buy a lot of land and start a shelter for homeless dogs to help rehabilitate them and find homes or keep them! My parents would definitely be on board and I'd build them a log cabin - they've always wanted one!
  • Options
    EDD/Weeks: 11/16 - 20 weeks

Symptoms: Heartburn, but feeling good otherwise.  Loving all the flutters & kicks so far.  

Appointments/Rants/AW/etc: Nothing for a couple of weeks.  

After talking to our financial planner, the first 10% would go to our church.  Then onward with paying off our house and my husband's vehicle.  We also dream about being able to pay off all family members' debt and setting up college funds for our kids, nieces & nephews.
    N'14 November Siggy Challenge:  Straight up celebration!

P.S.  I love the 90s.  
  • Options
    EDD/Weeks: 11/10 21weeks today

Symptoms: some feet and leg swelling if I stand/walk for too long, some RLP sleeping getting harder. Lots of baby movement now.

Appointments/Rants/AW/etc: nothing too soon normal check up on the 15th. We have two front runners for a name now Bryant Dean or Caleb Dean. His sub is a Hannah.

GTKY If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you'd spend it on? : depending on how much we would pay down debt, and pay off the house. Would also help pay off my parents house so they could follow their dream of living in an RV and see the country.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    EDD/Weeks: Nov3 - 22 Weeks

Symptoms: Headaches once and a while, trouble sleeping/ getting comfortable. Feeling stronger kicks :)

Appointments/Rants/AW/etc: Had A/S last week, went great except didnt get a good profile pic as LO was balled up with hands over its face, so we got a cute pic of its tiny foot instead. 

GTKY - If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you'd spend money on? Pay off debt, New house, Vehicles and eventually Travel!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"