Pregnant after 35
Options

boob question

With DS I went up one cup size during pregnancy from C to D and then increased again during nursing.  i figured that this time around, it would be the same, but I've already gone from C to DD and i'm only 23 weeks!  It's like someone sent the wrong message to my chest and it thinks it has to solve world hunger instead of feeing one child in a few months.  Plus they are so heavy and uncomfortable.  Anyone else experience/experiencing more breast growth with second child?  Does it go back to "normal" after breastfeeding as with first?  
Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: boob question

• Options
    I'm only 10 weeks but mine are already really heavy. If my memory serves me, it's been seven years, I lost a good deal of the girth during breast feeding.
  • Options
    And I wouldn't say my boobs were "normal" again. Different, not back to what they were.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I seemed to shoot up to a very full 36 DD -possibly bigger from a more modest 34D almost as soon as I knew I was pregnant - at about 4 weeks - it seems crazy, but it does help to shadow my belly (ha ha)  a bit while I am 12 weeks and not quite ready for work to know. My husband says they scare him, but now that they've stopped hurting I feel better about it.  I just hope they don't resemble an orange in the bottom of a tube sock after all this is over.  I've lost weight everywhere else, so I think they are trying to make up for it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"