Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

working mom blues

Can anyone recommend an online support group for working moms? I'm having an especially difficult coping day today and could use this reference in the future. TIA

Re: working mom blues

• Options
    maybe this isn't really what you're looking for, but what about the working moms board on the bump?
  • Options
    The working moms board here on The Bump is really good.  I definitely think you could get some sympathy for having one of "those" days.  Sorry you're having a crappy day.
                                                                                              BFP #1 3/2/12, T born 11/7/12
                                                                                                 BFP #2  7/2/14, CP 7/6/14
                                 BFP #3 8/28/14, MMC 10/2/14 @ 9wks - misoprostol 10/6/14, D&C 11/3/14 for retained tissue
                                       BFP #4 12/25/14, EDD 9/7/15 - please stick baby, you are so loved and wanted!!!!!                                                                                           

image  image                                                                      
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I get much support from the working mom's board here as well.  Depending on what you are having a difficult time with, but I also like to go to the stay at home mom board as well.  I was raised by a work at home/stay at home mom so some days I get frustrated and wish I was on the other side of the fence.  I go to both boards depending on what I am struggling with.  Sometimes going to the stay at home mom board really makes me open my eyes to the fact that they have their own struggles as well.  There is always pros and cons to each side.  Hope you are having a better day :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"