December 2014 Moms

First post! Boy v girl guesses?!

FTM here and hoping for some gender guesses? We're equally excited for a boy or a girl, but patience is not proving to be a virtue of mine. U/S is from 13w3d. Based on the nub I'm kind of guessing girl? Due 12/17!

Thanks in advance!

Re: First post! Boy v girl guesses?!

• Girls here don't take kindly to these types of posts just warning you in advance. Boy or girl, good luck!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

#1-BFP 1/5/14...EDD 9/19/14...MC 1/28/14
    #2 BFP 4/15/14...EDD 12/26/14

• meghanmat said:
    FTM here and hoping for some gender guesses? We're equally excited for a boy or a girl, but patience is not proving to be a virtue of mine. U/S is from 13w3d. Based on the nub I'm kind of guessing girl? Due 12/17!

Thanks in advance!
    Welcome and congrats.  I would say 50% chance boy.

Just as an FYI - while you probably meant this to be a fun type of post. These "guess baby's sex based on ultrasound and XYZ theory" posts generally don't go over very well. Just thought I would give you a heads up.

Test
  • Loading the player...
  • I cannot even see the pic nor would I guess.  With that i would take the advice of those above me and try not to post things like this here.  You will most definitely not get any answers/guesses whether for fun or not.

• Well, given that it doesn't have a penis coming out of its face ... I'm going with girl!!!
                                   Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Pregnancy Ticker
  • You asking us what the sex of your baby is from THAT picture is like me asking a total stranger to guess the sex of my baby from THIS picture. They will have a 50/50 chance and this is real picture from an outside baby.

To tell the sex we need an actual between the leg shot.
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Is another board punking us? This is 2 days in a row now.

BabyFetus Ticker
    It's a BOY!

CafeMom Tickers
  • amr196amr196 member
    It might be a boy. Then again it might be a girl. We aren't professionals so I guess you'll find out in a few weeks
    Congrats on your little one though!

Pregnancy Ticker

• Ha, you lovely ladies sure know how to welcome a newcomer and FTM. Deleting and leaving. 
  • meghanmat said:

Ha, you lovely ladies sure know how to welcome a newcomer and FTM. Deleting and leaving. 

If that's really all it took
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    DD#1 December '12
    DD#2 New Year's Baby '15
    Married 07/09
  • meghanmat said:
    Ha, you lovely ladies sure know how to welcome a newcomer and FTM. Deleting and leaving. 
    Guess you haven't spent any time viewing this board?
    I'm calling MUD. Who joins a board for the first time and immediately uploads their u/s scan?
    In memory of the baby Hufflepuff and all the angel babies of D14 <3
    imageimage

• Not to be snarky or a bully (its only a matter of time before those words get shot out) but why do people insist on deleting their post.  First of all correct me if i am wrong but you CAN'T!  Plus the next option (renaming the post as "deleted" or "..") will only make more people look and comment.  I think you should just deal with it and understand others.  I am sure we all have made mistakes like this (i have) just own it and move on!  Everyone here welcomes newbies and supports them and each other!
  • meghanmat said:
    Yeah... these comments don't go so well either.  If you want to leave, then there is nothing we can do to stop you from leaving.  If you want to spend some time to lurk and get a better feel for the board you are welcome to do that as well...we can't stop you. 

However, if you do still want to leave may I give you another recommendation?  Don't delete the post or delete the title of the thread...that is only going to draw more attention. 

Test
  • meghanmat said:
    Guess you haven't spent any time viewing this board?
    I'm calling MUD. Who joins a board for the first time and immediately uploads their u/s scan?
    Yes. Definitely MUD. 
  • Oh yeah. I swear this may the same lady that did it yesterday but the post disappeared? Why do people think we are all psychic ultrasound techs with special abilities to see sexual parts that even professionals cannot determine?!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

DH and I: Dating: 08/2008, Engaged: 02/2012, and Married: 03/13!
    Adopted our Pup: 08/2011

DD born on 12/03/2014, Emma!
    (TTC #1 (and only!): 12/25/13, BFP: 03/31/14, EDD: 12/05/14, Gender, girl: 07/16/14)

imageimage

• Cadg0986 said:
    Oh yeah. I swear this may the same lady that did it yesterday but the post disappeared? Why do people think we are all psychic ultrasound techs with special abilities to see sexual parts that even professionals cannot determine?!
    Are you talking about the one where the poster changed the whole post about choosing the MN for the baby or the other one with the 11W ultrasound?  I can't find it in my response history and I know I told the OP that the middle name Thomas was my preference. 

Test
  • I swear that every time I read "first post!" In a title I think, "here we go..."
    TEACHER*ANIMAL LOVER*BOOK ENTHUSIAST*TRAVEL DREAMER
    married since July 2009, TTC since May 2013, BFP April 5, 2014! 
    IT'S A BOY!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    "It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live."
    image   gifs leonardo dicaprio romeo + juliet
    Summer Dog/Winter Dog    D14 AUG. SIGGY CHALLENGE: TEEN CRUSH- LEO

• Cadg0986 said:

Oh yeah. I swear this may the same lady that did it yesterday but the post disappeared? Why do people think we are all psychic ultrasound techs with special abilities to see sexual parts that even professionals cannot determine?!

Are you talking about the one where the poster changed the whole post about choosing the MN for the baby or the other one with the 11W ultrasound?  I can't find it in my response history and I know I told the OP that the middle name Thomas was my preference. 

I can't remember. I just remember being the first commentor on one eerily similar to this one yesterday (maybe it was the 11w one) and said basically that is a tech can't tell you why would you think we could? Either way it disappeared into the abyss.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

DH and I: Dating: 08/2008, Engaged: 02/2012, and Married: 03/13!
    Adopted our Pup: 08/2011

DD born on 12/03/2014, Emma!
    (TTC #1 (and only!): 12/25/13, BFP: 03/31/14, EDD: 12/05/14, Gender, girl: 07/16/14)

imageimage

• amr196amr196 member
    meghanmat said:

I can't even. If you would have looked around a bit (which most people normally do before engaging in any kind of conversation with strangers) then you would have come across multiple posts exactly like yours and even more responses exactly like the ones you got. And then you probably wouldn't have posted this one.
    For the record, really no one is being mean to you or tying to be unwelcoming. Everyone is just really sick of answering the same question over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. See what I mean?

Pregnancy Ticker

• BabyFetus Ticker

6th pregnancy, 4th baby

BFP 12/08/2015

Beta #1 12/08/2015 (3097)

Beta #2 12/11/2015 (6033)

• Hahahaha thanks for the laugh! DO ONE!!  =))
  • That was good.  Obviously D14 has lost it's edge on being the meanies.  So many good GIFs.   How do you guys "store" them for future reference?  

Test
  • Hahahaha thanks for the laugh! DO ONE!!  =))

Haha I love this post!!!! She's such a wack job
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    DD#1 December '12
    DD#2 New Year's Baby '15
    Married 07/09
  • path75path75 member
    I saw this post and couldn't stop laughing yesterday!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"