Pregnant after 35
Options

Hello Ladies, just saying Hi

Hi,
I just thought I would say Hi, just new to this whole posting thing, so wasn't sure of the etiquette, but thought it would be rude to to not say Hello.
I'm 39, and pregnant for my second time. We were trying for many years and one month before we got through the waiting list for IVF here, found we were pregnant. Lost that little one after a  horrific ordeal and nearly lost my life, as the ob/gyn missed the fact that I wasn't just miscarrying, but had an ectopic pregnancy that wasn't noticed, until i was admitted to the Emergency department. 
It took me many months to physically recover and then we went back on the list for IVF, and went on a quick holiday to Hawaii (thinking it might be our last for a while) before starting the ivf round, but while away found we were already pregnant. Now I am at 12 weeks, and all is going well. Waiting on my Harmony results before we tell everyone, but hoping this time so far so good.
I'm due January 13th - just two weeks before my 40th birthday.  Not sure if this will be by C-section or natural at this stage - I'm leaning towards Cesarean as my preference, just because I dont want anything to go wrong if I get that far.    I live in New Zealand.

Re: Hello Ladies, just saying Hi

• Options
    What a horrible ordeal the first time! So sorry for your loss. Welcome and congratulations on this pregnancy! I am due Jan. 9 and will turn 40 on Jan. 27.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Welcome and congratulations!! :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congratulations on your pregnancy! You definitely have been through an ordeal. I hope things go smoothly for you from now on.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome and congrats!

• Options
    Congrats and welcome! Oh, New Zealand... I want to go someday :-)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    CaraHCaraH member
    Welcome and congratulations. I'm so sorry for your loss last year. But, 12 weeks is a huge milestone and it sounds like there's lots of reason to be excited this time. Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy!
  • Options
    I am sorry for your losses and that scare. {{hugs}}

Congrats and welcome. Wishing you and baby a happy and healthy 9 months!

CafeMom Tickers

January PAL siggie challenge; Good advice:

• Options
    Welcome and Congrats
    Baby #1 MC November 2007
    Baby #2 MC June 2008
    Baby #3 Born April 2009
    Baby #4 due date February 2015

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    Welcome! Wishing you a easy and smooth pregnancy...
    ***ticker warning*** DS 3/27/12 born 6 weeks early....my perfect boy !! Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers [url=http://lilypie.com][img]http://lb1f.lilypie.com/z5R8p1.png[/img][/url] image<a href="http://www.thebump.com/?
  • Options
    lcwedlcwed member
    Welcome and Congratulations.  Good Luck with the next trimester.  New Zealand/Australia is one of the places we want to visit, but the opposite seasons make it difficult with December Holidays.  I want to go during your summer.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Me 36 DH 39

DD 3/29/12
                      BFP 6/4/14 ~ MMC 7/7/14 ~ D&C 7/15/14            
    BFP 11/28/14 ~ MMC  12/29/14    

TTCAL Siggy Challenge

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"