Babies on the Brain

b

B
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Answers

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I had implanon in for 2 years, it worked well at first but then I started having some complications.  First it absolutely killed my sex drive then I would have AF over and over and over again.  Sometimes I would be on my period for 3 weeks to a month at a time.  I would stop for a week and then it would start again.  If you just had it removed yesterday, I would be willing to be it was just the implanon causing the issues and nothing more.

• Loading the player...
  • Joy2611 said:

I had implanon in for 2 years, it worked well at first but then I started having some complications.  First it absolutely killed my sex drive then I would have AF over and over and over again.  Sometimes I would be on my period for 3 weeks to a month at a time.  I would stop for a week and then it would start again.  If you just had it removed yesterday, I would be willing to be it was just the implanon causing the issues and nothing more.

Implanon is progestin only, right? Random bleeding like that is common on progrestin-only birth control. I hated it! Never again.

I don't remember.  It's been a few years but it was soooooo horrible!

I had implanon in for 2 years, it worked well at first but then I started having some complications.  First it absolutely killed my sex drive then I would have AF over and over and over again.  Sometimes I would be on my period for 3 weeks to a month at a time.  I would stop for a week and then it would start again.  If you just had it removed yesterday, I would be willing to be it was just the implanon causing the issues and nothing more.

couple days late on seeing this, but...

I had the exact same issue when on it for the 3 years-first 12-18 months were okay, then the constant bleeding started. When I had it removed, my cycles were wacky for about 6 months. Did your doctor say anything about the bleeding and that you could have random withdrawal bleeding after removal? I was warned it could take 3-6 months to regulate after being on it for so long.
    I want to say that it took a few months for me to level back out but I immediately felt better after having it removed.  WORST bc EVER!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"