January 2015 Moms
Options

~*~Health and Fitness Check In~*~

This is a weekly thread for those of us who have health and fitness goals we would like to keep during our pregnancies. If you are new and would like to be added, please jump right in and comment with your goals to be added to the goal list! 

1) How far along are you?

2) How did you do this past week? If you didn't reach your goals, what will you do to get back on track?

3) Any goals for this week?

GTKY: Any 4th of July plans?
Stephanie Ella ~ 6/15/2012

Re: ~*~Health and Fitness Check In~*~

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Heads up ladies. For Two Fitness is a deal on Zulily today. I'm glad I had held off buying my Running for Two tank because I just saved some $$ getting it this way. https://www.zulily.com/e/for-two-fitness-and-more-94314.html?ns=ns_408468522|1404135828243#pid_995355

TTC since August 2011 Me: 31 DH: 33
    May-September 2012: Monitored cycles with Letrozole
    October 2012: Cancelled IUI
    April 2014: IVF #1 w/ ICSI
    ER: 4/15 ET: 4/20 Beta #1 4/29: 54 Beta#2 5/1: 90 
    1st ultrasound: 5/13 (6w1d): HB 103 2nd Ultrasound: 5/22 (7w3d) HB 151

• Options
    Heads up ladies. For Two Fitness is a deal on Zulily today. I'm glad I had held off buying my Running for Two tank because I just saved some $$ getting it this way. https://www.zulily.com/e/for-two-fitness-and-more-94314.html?ns=ns_408468522|1404135828243#pid_995355
    Ugh. I wish my boobs were as small as these models at that stage of pregnancy! lol
  • Options
    1) How far along are you? 10w 5d

2) How did you do this past week? If you didn't reach your goals, what will you do to get back on track? Just okay. My problem isn't weight gain. I've gained pretty much nothing so far. My portion sizes are in check...My food choices are the issue - but I hope that will come with second tri and the (hopeful) departure of m/s and aversions.

3) Any goals for this week? Keep up what I'm doing for now. When I am feeling better, adding in some additional exercise and better food choices. 

GTKY: Any 4th of July plans? Heading to the beach.. woo hoo!
  • Options
    YaMrWhite said:
    Ugh. I wish my boobs were as small as these models at that stage of pregnancy! lol
    I've always been a member of the itty bitty titty club. I'm loving my new D's I told DH he should buy me some if they go away. He said no. LOL 

• Options
    YaMrWhite said:
    I've always been a member of the itty bitty titty club. I'm loving my new D's I told DH he should buy me some if they go away. He said no. LOL 
    I did the opposite before kids ;) They don't impact your running? I was a small C and am now an overflowing DD and yesterday was the first time my boobs actually ached while running and I have pretty awesome sports bras. 
  • Options
    YaMrWhite said:
    YaMrWhite said:
    I did the opposite before kids ;) They don't impact your running? I was a small C and am now an overflowing DD and yesterday was the first time my boobs actually ached while running and I have pretty awesome sports bras. 
    I'm still wearing my sports bras from before my boobs got swole (lol) they hold them in really well because they are too small. So far I've not experienced any problems. I'm just wearing the nike pro combat sports bras (not adjustable, nothing special, pretty old school). 

• Options
    MKro2MKro2 member
    YaMrWhite said:
    This is a weekly thread for those of us who have health and fitness goals we would like to keep during our pregnancies. If you are new and would like to be added, please jump right in and comment with your goals to be added to the goal list! 

1) How far along are you? 9 wks 3 days

2) How did you do this past week? If you didn't reach your goals, what will you do to get back on track?The week started off great, but then our County Fair got the best of me.  Couldn't resist some fried pickles but considering that, I think I did fairly well even at the fair. I did go grocery shopping and bought all healthy stuff to snack on instead of chips, crackers & sweets.

3) Any goals for this week? I'd like to spend some much needed time in the gardens which is always great exercise for me.  I also need to get back into walking - I'd like to go on at least 2 walks this week just to get me back on track.  We can always increase it next week if all goes well. :) 

GTKY: Any 4th of July plans? Camping if the rain holds off.

• Options
    @TXUltraRunner‌ you just made my day!!! I've been wanting one of those shirts so bad!! :)

13w 2

2) How did you do this past week? If you didn't reach your goals, what will you do to get back on track?
    Did much better. Hit the six mile long run I was shooting for. Pace has picked up a little too.

Keep working in the runs AND drink more water.

Probably hanging with a friend and her family since the DH is on Duty :-/
  • Options

My OB says 12w5d but I say a little less.

I did a lot better this week! Got to work out M W F Sat. I got a 10 miler in, too. Which is something I haven't done in several months!

Reign in my eating habits and work out on vacation.

We are headed to Florida for a week on Thursday! I can't wait to see my family since it's been over a year.

BFP #1: 4/2/12 -- DD born 12/15/12. BFP #2: 4/1/14 -- CP. BFP #3: 4/28/14 -- EDD 1/10/15

Jan 15  NOV siggy challenge: 

• Options
    @TXUltraRunner‌ I ordered one a couple of weeks ago but haven't worn it yet. I'm starting to get a belly so I don't feel so silly wearing it.

BFP #1: 4/2/12 -- DD born 12/15/12. BFP #2: 4/1/14 -- CP. BFP #3: 4/28/14 -- EDD 1/10/15

Jan 15  NOV siggy challenge: 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"