C-sections
Options

Bellefit yes yes yes

A few days before my third c-section (one week ago today!) I came across a post about Bellefit and moms were saying how it helped support (etc) their ab/incision area. I did some research and ended up buying one. I put it on about 4 days pp and I must agree. The support it provides is really amazing. I walk better wearing it and the support feels great. I wanted to put this out there for moms having c-sections to look into (or a similar product) if anyone out there is interested. I wish I had this for my first 2 c-sections but I am glad I came across it this time! Thanks to whomever posted a question about it a few weeks ago!

Re: Bellefit yes yes yes

• Options
    Is this different than what the hospital gives you?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    We don't get anything beyond some huge pads and those weird granny panties... so I'm not sure but if people get something, that's awesome!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    @krissy3435‌ how did you figure out what size to get?? Based on your pre preg measurements or what? Also, do the huge pads fit in this??
    Is this what you have?
    https://www.bellefit.com/corset/
  • Options
    I also got a bellefit, I agree it was amazing!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker}
  • Options
    @harmonicbabe26‌ - I went on their website and followed the size guide. When I first started wearing it, it didn't totally fit but I am 9 days pp and i was able to latch it fully today. Totally shocked. I don't wear mine at night and I haven't worn it every day... I am not sure about the thick pad thing, I have had light spotting since I've been home so I haven't warn them w the bellefit. Hopefully this helps! The size guide on their site should help. I also could see the benefit of having 2 but it's pretty $$ as is.
  • Options
    We don't get anything beyond some huge pads and those weird granny panties... so I'm not sure but if people get something, that's awesome!
    Looks more intense than what my hospital gives but same idea -- they give us a support girdle to wear post-op.  

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

@harmonicbabe26‌ - I went on their website and followed the size guide. When I first started wearing it, it didn't totally fit but I am 9 days pp and i was able to latch it fully today. Totally shocked. I don't wear mine at night and I haven't worn it every day... I am not sure about the thick pad thing, I have had light spotting since I've been home so I haven't warn them w the bellefit. Hopefully this helps! The size guide on their site should help. I also could see the benefit of having 2 but it's pretty $$ as is.

Good grief! $100? $$$$ indeed.

I wonder if it would be approved for flex spending.
  • Options
    Last time the hospital gave me nothing in the way of support garments. This time, I'm shopping for my own. Thanks for the product recommendation!

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"