Stay at Home Moms

Weight loss ladies! (6/30)

Anything exciting happening?

Re: Weight loss ladies! (6/30)

• I did Zumba two days in a row and didn't keel over, so that's progress. Also, I was walking around the house the other day in just my undies and bra (we were getting ready for bed) and, for the first time, I felt thinner. I know logically that I'm getting thinner since I went down several pant sizes, but this is the first time I've really felt like I'm dragging around less weight, if that makes any sense.
  • I'm down another 1.5 lbs! I've been doing so good with my work outs (C25K, BBM 2.0, and riding my bike) and have really cleaned up my diet! I'm feeling really good about my progress :-)
    We're leaving for vacation tomorrow so it's going to be a bit tough to get in my normal work outs and eat clean, but I'm highly motivated right now so I hope I can at least maintain while I'm gone. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • I am doing fine. I went to the gym for the first time since the kids and I got sick last week. I almost talked myself into taking it easy on myself today, but I decided to try doing my usually 5k and weight training and I did it all!

My only vent is that my Fitbit started giving me a rash. I thought I was one of the lucky ones since I have had it for so long without a reaction, but seven months later it is now making my wrist break out in hives at the recharging area. I am torn between trying it again once the rash disappears or just sending it back now. My wrist broke out pretty bad so I don't know if I want to put it back on. :(
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I danced so much at the bachelorette party this weekend, I didn't even gain any weight. I kept my food calories in check and drank lighter drinks instead of beer/wine and, of course, drank tons of water. I got right back into my routine this morning- 40 minute walk (in the heat- ick!) and arm exercises/the "crossfit" work-out I've been doing.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"