May 2014 Moms
Options

Nighttime wear and breastfeeding

What are you wearing as pajamas? I want something that gives LO easy boob access and can combat leakage somehow / hold in breast pads?

Nursing tanks are getting old.
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers 
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Nighttime wear and breastfeeding

• Options
    I wear a sleep nursing bra and button up sleep shirts. I have one cotton sleep dress from target too that has spaghetti straps and a built in bra. It holds in my breast pads. It's much 'cuter' than the shirts so I wear it when I'm tired of being 'frump girl'
  • Options
    I do yoga pants and a nursing cami or nursing bra.

Anniversary 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Congrats to my GP Sister from another mister Bruinsbabe!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was going to ask this today too. I hate wearing a bra to bed but hate waking up with a wet top even more.
    Recently I started to buy nursing pads with sticky backs and started strategically sticking them to the inside of my shirts to be more comfy.
  • Options
    ns1ns1 member
    @Craved1‌ - I think it's the whole wearing a bra to bed thing that bugs me too!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I either wear a nursing tank and panties, a sleep bra and maternity nightdress with a stretchy pull-down neck, or a soft nursing bra and oversize t-shirt.

DS: 11/8/11 | 9 lb 7 oz, 22 in
    DD: 5/22/14 | 9 lb 9 oz, 21.5 in

• Options
    I wear a madela night bra and a stretchy tank like a cheap one from F21 so I don't care about stretching it out.
    Married 5/5/12 ~ Miscarried @ 6wks 7/1/13 ~ Has Pacemaker ~ Due May 7th
  • Options
    Crap tanks that I plan on tossing and some shorts. I need to go buy a nursing bra.
  • Options

I do yoga pants and a nursing cami or nursing bra.

Same. Or tshirts or tanks that are loose I can just pull down. I haven't been leaking so not part of the attire concerns anymore

image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I wear a nursing tank and regular sleep shorts, but I also bought a few deep v-neck tshirts from Victoria's Secret Pink in size large so they are longer but I can still nurse without issue. I like this look bc I can still take the dog out in the morning and I don't need to change.
  • Options
    LeeLee86 said:

I wear a madela night bra and a stretchy tank like a cheap one from F21 so I don't care about stretching it out.

I live in/love the cheap tanks from F21, wore them my entire pregnancy and wear them now. I don't care if they get stretched out, stained, puked/pooped on. I probably have about 15 of them in every color and the cost less then $2 each. I also love their "sports" bras that are $5 each.

I wear a f21 tank and boxers every night, I don't wear nursing pads though so that probably changes things.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"