Formula Feeding
Options

Yay!!! Intro!

Hello Formula mommies!

I'm so glad to find this board! I have two kids - a girl (2.5 y/o) and boy (4 months). I made tons of milk with DD, breastfed on demand, co-slept, babywore...the whole thing. Totally burnt myself out and regret not setting more limits with DD as I think this may have changed how I perceived breastfeeding after I weaned her. When I got pregnant with my second I knew that I didn't want to breastfeed again and I chose to formula fed from the start, didn't even try to latch him once.

Hubby resisted my desire to FF at first but now loves to give ds his bottle and on my end I feel relieved to be able to leave ds without having to worry about him taking a bottle, which was a HUGE issue with DD.

Really wish this board had been around last year when I was struggling to find info on bottles, how to dry up milk and dealing with guilt related to FF.

Anyway...glad to be here! :)

Re: Yay!!! Intro!

• Options
    jjvajjva member
  • Options
    reb84reb84 member
    Welcome.  I am feeling the same way.  I BF DD for 19 months and it was a good experience....however this time around I would like to not have somebody attached to me at all times.  My major reason for this is that I can't just focus on feeding the baby, I have a toddler who needs me too.  My DH is a little concerned that I don't want to BF however I'm worried if we don't introduce the bottle quick enough DD#2 won't take it (like DD#1 didn't). 

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome! I'm new here, too!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"