Secondary IF
Options

Need opinions- follicle sizes

I have been mia this week, the flu knocked me on my butt. I dragged my sorry butt to the dr on Tuesday for CD13, and I had 2 follicles on the right at 14mm & 1 on the left at 17mm. I went back yesterday, CD15, and the ones on the right were at 16mm, and the left was 19mm. They had me wait until today to trigger. What are my chances of the 2 right ones doing anything for me?! Let me know what you think, thanks...

My History:
Lots of BFN's & failed IUI's w/clomid and/or femara
Finally BFP with femara & t.i.- son born 6/17/2010
Started TTC again around when DS was 3ish
Lots of BFN's with femara & t.i & ovidrel
Tubes clear, S.A came back low motility but high count
About to switch to injectables w/femara, did one last cycle with just femara & an IUI with ovidrel- stupid motility was fantastic in the sample, but count was 700,000 AFTER wash! Had to sign a paper to even still do IUI- BFFP (big fat freaking positive) Go figure!

1st Beta 13dpiui 54, 2nd beta 48 hours later 115, 3rd beta 48 hours later 310, 4th beta 72 hours later 1748.

Re: Need opinions- follicle sizes

• Options
    My RE says anything over 15 could have a healthy egg inside. Also your follies will continue to grow a bit after trigger, so if you triggered on Friday but don't O until Sunday your follies could be closer to 17-19 since they grow ~1-3mm a day. So I would say you have a pretty good chance at having 3 ready to go!

imageimageimage
    My FF Chart:
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/490dd7
    TTC #3 since June 2013
    BFP #1 7/21/2013--EDD 3/30/14--D&C 9/24/13
    BFP #2 1/28/14--MC 2/7/14

IUI #1 5mg Femara + trigger = BFN
    IUI #2 5mg Femara + trigger = BFN
    IUI #3 5mg Femara + trigger = BFN
    IVF #1, Stimmed for 12 days, ER 8/22/14, 9 retrieved, 7M, 7F!!  Freeze all due to fluid in uterus.
    FET end of October 2014 cancelled due to fluid in uterus due to possible c-scar defect
    Surgery scheduled 12/12/14 to fix possible isthmocele
    3/26/15 transferred one 8 cell grade 4 embryo and one 6 cell grade 3 embryo = slow rising betas for 2+ weeks = ectopic MTX shot 4/29/15
    Repeat c-scar surgery June 2015
    2nd and last IVF cycle August 2015, stimmed for 12 days, 2 egg retrieved, both mature and both fertilized.  Transferred both 8-cell embryos on Day 3, beta 9/5/15 = BFFN
    MOVING TO ADOPTION!  

• Options

My RE says anything over 15 could have a healthy egg inside. Also your follies will continue to grow a bit after trigger, so if you triggered on Friday but don't O until Sunday your follies could be closer to 17-19 since they grow ~1-3mm a day. So I would say you have a pretty good chance at having 3 ready to go!
    This! FX!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #2 since 1/1/13

image    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    This is promising! Thanks!!

My History:
    About to switch to injectables w/femara, did one last cycle with just femara & an IUI with ovidrel- stupid motility was fantastic in the sample, but count was 700,000 AFTER wash! Had to sign a paper to even still do IUI- BFFP (big fat freaking positive) Go figure!

1st Beta 13dpiui 54, 2nd beta 48 hours later 115, 3rd beta 48 hours later 310, 4th beta 72 hours later 1748.
  • Options
    we are in the same boat -- i have 3 mature follies. they were all around 20 mm on saturday morning and i triggered saturday night, going in for IUI this morning. my dr seemed happy with that number.

TTC #2 since 8/2012

IUI #1 April 2014: BFN

IUI #2 July 2014: BFN

IUI #3 August 2014: BFN

BFP: September 15, due May 22nd 2015

• Options
    we are in the same boat -- i have 3 mature follies. they were all around 20 mm on saturday morning and i triggered saturday night, going in for IUI this morning. my dr seemed happy with that number.
    That's great! Fingers crossed for both of us!!

My History:

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"