Trying to Get Pregnant

10am Sexy Man-- Silver Fox Edition

Married 9-1-12 (On Depo until 4-12)        Me- 33, DH- 36
NTNP starting 9-12, Actively TTC since 9-13
My DX- Hypothyroidism.  Prescribed Synthroid
DH's DX- Severe MFI- first SA results: 1.3 mill (1.2 mill motile), 21.6% motility, 2% morphology
Blood test revealed low testosterone so DH was prescribed Clomid.  Repeat blood test and SA in November.

Re: 10am Sexy Man-- Silver Fox Edition

• All of this.

7. George Clooney, Actor

Alberto E. Rodriguez / Getty Images

• My fav! I <3 Jack

~Married 12.09.12~
    ~NTNP #1 since 11.14 - Current Cycle: 2~
    imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Swoooooon. I love silver foxes! MH has a distinct gray patch that is starting to get bigger... it sorta turns me on ;)

DS born Oct. '11

TTC #2 with PCOS since Nov. '13

Dx: Low Progesterone (3.3) on 8/12/14

Waiting for RE appointment on 10/28/14

Surprise BFP on cycle 12 -- 10/19/14!

EDD July 1, 2015

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Swoooooon. I love silver foxes! MH has a distinct gray patch that is starting to get bigger... it sorta turns me on ;)
    My H is not turning gray yet but I am really excited for when he starts to.  It's so distinguished.

DH's DX- Severe MFI- first SA results: 1.3 mill (1.2 mill motile), 21.6% motility, 2% morphology
    Blood test revealed low testosterone so DH was prescribed Clomid.  Repeat blood test and SA in November.

• I had to show off DH. Young but has about half and half gray and brown hair! I love it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Andplusalso, Max from Catfish is my favorite on this list.

•  Maybe I should save this for UO Thursday... but I've never found George Clooney to be attractive....
    Blasphemy.

I actually find him more attractive when he's talking.  Something about his voice...mmmmm.

I LOVE MAX!! They should just fire Nev and let Max host the show alone. 
    Married 8/14/09
    TTC #1 since 5/2014
    BFP #1 11/14/14 - CP @ 5w2d
    image  image  image

I LOVE MAX!! They should just fire Nev and let Max host the show alone. 
    I love Nev as well.... but I really love that they have Max taking a more active role than he did in their original documentary.  He's like a cohost.  Their banter is hilarious.

• I love Nev.  Especially when he took that one guys phone and chucked it into the river.
  • What a great looking family, @triciaj1‌ !

I just had to chime in with support for Max being super hot, and also Nev is a cutie but more in a friend way. :)

image  image

TTC #1 May 2014

BFP 7/4/14 ~ EDD 3/17/15

My Chart

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Thank you! I love the silver hair! He's only 27 too haha.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Mmmmm... Max Joseph.  I have been a big fan of his.  

and HOLY SHIT.  When did Kerr Smith get SO hot?

Monster #1- Hunter Fillmore! 10.1.11
     MC 3.20.14 -- 8w3d
    MC 7.11.14-- 5w4d
    Monsterette #2- EDD  5.9.15

• I love me a silver fox too.  MH has been turning into one ever so slowly the last few years and he hates it.  I love it.

Also - one of my REs looks like Anderson Cooper.  It can be quite distracting.

:\">
    ------
    One of the docs at my OB is super yummy. He's young but I agree that it is distracting... especially when he's up to his elbow in my biz

What Are Your Thoughts on Tap Dancing Penguins?

• I love me a silver fox too.  MH has been turning into one ever so slowly the last few years and he hates it.  I love it.

------ One of the docs at my OB is super yummy. He's young but I agree that it is distracting... especially when he's up to his elbow in my biz
    OMG Kredd!  You changed your name as well!

Spartan... like MSU Spartans?  We're in west MI and my husband is a huge Spartans fan.

Anyway yeah... I have not chosen a new OB yet (my previous one just retired) but now I may go with the hottest one on staff.

• edited June 2014

I love me a silver fox too.  MH has been turning into one ever so slowly the last few years and he hates it.  I love it.

------ One of the docs at my OB is super yummy. He's young but I agree that it is distracting... especially when he's up to his elbow in my biz
    OMG Kredd!  You changed your name as well!

Spartan... like MSU Spartans?  We're in west MI and my husband is a huge Spartans fan.

Anyway yeah... I have not chosen a new OB yet (my previous one just retired) but now I may go with the hottest one on staff.
    @lizzyp9112 It never occurred to me that that would be the connection.  I am actually a Blue Hen.  My kind of spartan is the obstacle race.  At the beginning of our races we yell "I am a Spartan. AROO AROO AROO"  I even have a pink helmet on the back of my car :)  I'm pretty proud of the fact that I've completed these races considering that I've always been on the timid side when it comes to physical stuff... never trying because I was afraid of failure. Now I get excited every time I sign up for a new race.

Edit cuz punctuation

What Are Your Thoughts on Tap Dancing Penguins?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"