February 2015 Moms

Feel nothing?

Hi all! Besides a little morning sickness, done cramping and super sore boobs, I don't even feel pregnant! I go on the 22nd and I'm about 6 1/2 weeks along. Just needed to vent. With my first I was so sick day and night for 3 months...anyone else?

Re: Feel nothing?

• Every pregnancy is different. I personally would be happy to not be sick!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Charlie - 12/11/2011 * Surprise! #2 - EDD 2/17/2015

BabyFruit Ticker
  • ditto.  I know you may not feel like it's real, but after you hear that little heartbeat and see baby bean (if you choose to have an u/s) it will be all too real.  Be very glad that you aren't relegated to having your head in a toilet like most of us. :)
    Enjoy this time!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

BabyFetus Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Yeah that's definitely something. I don't have sore boobs, bloating, or morning sickness. I'm also not complaining one iota!
      It's a girl!! EDD 2/28/15
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm 7 weeks along and I've only had mild nausea (1 day) I'm expecting the symptoms to grow stronger as my 1st trimester progresses (probably the same for you).

• I don't know what's happening....keep reading these message boards and getting even more worried lol 

I was very sick with my first pregnancy (ended in stillbirth) but this one, I have nothing. Got an appointment to see my midwife on wednesday but I think I wont get a scan for another few weeks :( I wish I could get one this week 'cause all I am doing is worrying :(
  • Last night H kept asking me how I was sure I was still pregnant since I am not having symptoms. I told him sore boobs were a legit symptom, and the missed period and positive pregnancy tests were pretty good indicators too. 
  • Yah I still worry too! Just praying everything is ok! I'm also SUPER moody, like my poor child is bothering the crap out of me and the heat doesn't help! Bitchfest done lol! I can't wait to go to the dr. I hate how they make you wait!
  • I don't know what's happening....keep reading these message boards and getting even more worried lol 

I was very sick with my first pregnancy (ended in stillbirth) but this one, I have nothing. Got an appointment to see my midwife on wednesday but I think I wont get a scan for another few weeks :( I wish I could get one this week 'cause all I am doing is worrying :(

Yah I still worry too! Just praying everything is ok! I'm also SUPER moody, like my poor child is bothering the crap out of me and the heat doesn't help! Bitchfest done lol! I can't wait to go to the dr. I hate how they make you wait!
    Don't stress too much! With my first I had very few symptoms for my entire pregnancy (well, other than the obvious growth of the tummy and chest), and my DS was very healthy. So far this time around is the same. Personally, I'm grateful that I have had such easy pregnancies. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"