TTC After a Loss

Monday Throat Punch

Daily vents, frustrations, shitty shit, etc. go here.

Re: Monday Throat Punch

• I have two this morning.  First to the temp field crew who took all my lab equipment (well all the things I need today) to the other lab because it is summer and why would any Professor be here working, yep that is the excuse they gave me. I put my name on things to prevent this nonsense!

And to the building crew who thinks my lab does not need air conditioning.  I understand turning it off on weekends, but seriously on Monday?  How does shutting off the vent in my lab make any sense!  Wasted an hour this morning over this crap.  It is 90 degrees in here!

• MBJuneMBJune member
    *****pregnancy/babies mentioned*****

TP to one of my 'friends' who had an unplanned pregnancy. She knows about some of our troubles, but not at the details. No one but DH and I know about the miscarriage.
    She proceeded to tell me that I just need to relax and when it's time for us to have a baby, it will just happen. She thinks that I am just stressing out and my body is rejecting getting pregnant. It took everything not to just blast her with the truth! To make matters worse, I couldn't just leave. My DH and her DH went out with our truck and I was a 20 minute drive from home! After 9 hours in her company I was done.
    I spent the rest of the evening crying and DH had no idea what was going on.

Dx: PCOS/Unexplained
    July '13 - Mar '14 - Letrozole and TI - BFN
    April '14 - HSG - All clear - Letrozole, Trigger and IUI - BFP
    May '14 - Miscarriage 5w 3d
    July '14 - Letrozole, Trigger and IUI - BFN

Aug '14 - Letrozole, Trigger and IUI - BFN

Sept '14 - Letrozole, Trigger and IUI - BFP

Beta 1 - 87  Beta 2 - 193  Beta 3 - 441
    SA - All good
    ALL Welcome

• Loading the player...
  • MBJuneMBJune member

I have two this morning.  First to the temp field crew who took all my lab equipment (well all the things I need today) to the other lab because it is summer and why would any Professor be here working, yep that is the excuse they gave me. I put my name on things to prevent this nonsense!

And to the building crew who thinks my lab does not need air conditioning.  I understand turning it off on weekends, but seriously on Monday?  How does shutting off the vent in my lab make any sense!  Wasted an hour this morning over this crap.  It is 90 degrees in here!

I'm sorry it's so hot! Hopefully you get your vent open and it cools down soon!

Dx: PCOS/Unexplained
    July '13 - Mar '14 - Letrozole and TI - BFN
    April '14 - HSG - All clear - Letrozole, Trigger and IUI - BFP
    May '14 - Miscarriage 5w 3d
    July '14 - Letrozole, Trigger and IUI - BFN

Aug '14 - Letrozole, Trigger and IUI - BFN

Sept '14 - Letrozole, Trigger and IUI - BFP

Beta 1 - 87  Beta 2 - 193  Beta 3 - 441
    SA - All good
    ALL Welcome

• My TP: Apparently, to The Bump, "Unsubscribe All" means "Please send me an email that says 'Your belly:Week 10. Baby is the size of...' " I hadn't cried yet today up until then. The Bump, I hate you today.

@yellowcat10 - Hope your day is looking up! And cooling off!
    @MBjune - I have realized that some people need to just STFU. I'm sorry she made a tough time even tougher :(
    DS1 born 4/17/11
    DS2 born 2/22/13
    MMC 5/16/14@8w2d
    DD due 5/9/15 Please be our
    RAINBOW

imageimage
  • Thanks everyone, finally got the AC one at 12.  I told them I will be in all week but we will see if that warning matters.

@MBjune your friend sucks
    @mpiemont hope things get better today
  • @mpiemont‌ I had that issue too. I feel like I had to do it twice, so beware! (Hugs)
    @yellowcat10 I hope you have lots of cool a/c for the rest of week. Gl!
    @MBJune‌ I wish people would think before they speak! (Hugs)
  • kath16kath16 member
    mpiemont I had that too. I think I had to change my "status" with TB and had to physically uncheck the "Pregnant" box to make them stop.

BFP #1: 4/7/14, EDD: 12/16/14 -- Missed Miscarriage - D&C  on 5/13 at 9 weeks
    BFP #2: 10/24/14, EDD: 07/04/15 -- Chemical Pregnancy confirmed 10/27
    BFP #3: 11/28/14, EDD: 08/06/15 -- Strong heartbeat at 6 weeks, Missed Miscarriage - D&C on 1/9 at 10 weeks

rainbows
  • Yeah I just went in and revised everything possible and unsubscribed again. If I get that email again next Monday I'm driving to The Bump headquarters and serving up a real throat punch :)
    DS1 born 4/17/11
    DS2 born 2/22/13
    MMC 5/16/14@8w2d
    DD due 5/9/15 Please be our
    RAINBOW

imageimage
  • @MBJune‌ - I'd like to actually TP that lady for you!

@mpiemont‌ - Sorry you had to deal with that. :(

TP to my body. I thought we had ourselves figured out. I have a pretty regular cycle and now I'm 2 days late. Spent a small fortune on pregnancy tests - all negative. So what is up? Is this your adverse reaction to the 5k we did on Saturday? Puh-lease get it together!
    BFP #1 - 12/7/2012 - EDD 8/14/2013 - DD born 8/17/2013
    BFP #2 - 3/31/2014 - EDD 12/6/2014 - Natural miscarriage on 4/28/2014
    BFP #3 - 8/4/2014 - EDD 4/12/2015 - Chemical Pregnancy discovered on 8/13/2014

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"