One & Done: Only child
Options

Jealous

I know we have discussed this before, but I am sitting in a coffee shop doing school work and there is a group of 4 women sitting on a couch by me laughing and chatting.

I always get super jealous of small groups of women that seem to have a history together and can find the time to get together and just laugh together.

I know that Sex and the City isn't real, but I wish I had a consistent group like that.  I have always been a "floater" where I have 1-2 best friends (neither one live where I do and aren't friends with each other) and other random small groups of friends.  No real tight knit groups.

Sigh.

Re: Jealous

• Options
    I am sorry. Hugs!

I have one close friend that lives two blocks away, and a couple other close friends in town, but we don't get together much. My family is two and a half hours away, so it can get lonely sometimes. :(

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Aw, I know how you feel.  I do have a best friend, and we've been so since Kindergarten so we have a HUGE history together.  But it's just her and I, and she moved away so now lives 5 hours away. BOO.  We travel to each other sometimes, and we text all day... but it's not like we can just drop things for coffee.  I don't really have any other friends here like that at all.   And definitely no small circle of them.    Then sometimes you see that and it's so drama filled... that I rather enjoy my simple one best friend and the fact that we live apart :P
    E+C
    (+ hers and his, ages 13 & 8)
    TTC
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I know how you feel :( My best friend lives 4 hours away and it sucks. Because of how crazy our lives have been we've seen each other twice in the past three years. 

I wish I had a pack of girls like SATC showed but it's just not realistic. Boo.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Throwing leaves <3
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"