One & Done: Only child
Options

Sorry I've been MIA

I'm not seeing the back stories, but it seems like two or more of you are going through some heavy life changes. I'm thinking of you and your onlies and sending my thoughts your way. 

I'm sorry I wasn't here in the moment. It's one of my busy times at work that was only enhanced by major boss like changes, a stomach bug that landed me in the hospital (have you eaten at any buffets lately or travelled to a third world country?) topped with a double ear infection and tonsil virus for kid. Excuses. But seriously though, terrible, terrible stomach "bug."

Oh, and we're trying to buy a house in the Bay Area where everything is going for 200/300K over asking price because you know, who doesn't want a two bedroom shack with foundation problems for 1.1M$ ?!?!?!?!

Hugs to all.

Re: Sorry I've been MIA

• Options
    I feel your pain, a 2 bdrm 1 ba fixer upper goes for $700k in my area - a move in ready place is about $800-900k easy!
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    Oh no! Sorry you have been feeling bad. I can also relate to the hcol area issues - that's really tough.

I apologized for not being around much as well last week and the awesome ladies here assured me it wasn't necessary.

Happy you are back!

BFP 1- EDD 2/09/11 Missed MC DX @11 weeks D&C- 7/25/10 BFP 2- EDD 12/22/11 Natural MC @ 5w 2d BFP 3- EDD 1/25/12 DD Josephine born 1/16/12

Lilypie - (TUWi)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Glad to see you back!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Welcome back! I'm fairly new here (within the last 3 to 4 months). Good luck with the house hunting. I live in Birmingham, AL (suburbs) and couldn't imagine how stressful it must be to live somewhere where houses are so expensive! Here that much money would buy a huge mansion. I won't even say how much our little 3br/2bath garden home was. Our salaries are surely lower here, but still, what you're describing is crazy expensive! I'm so sorry. :(
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage
  • Options
    Thanks all! @Myaflowers‌ my parents retired to the panhandle of FL. How's the heat right now? I know it's humid and hot for my parents!
  • Options
    @EMarieMe, it's been very hot and humid here, too. I'm immune to it by now, though. It was a bit cooler today...mid 80s, I think. Wish I lived in the Florida panhandle! My sister lives about an hour from there. We are going to Panama City Beach in September. I can't wait!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage
  • Options
    No need to apologize. Its nice to have you back!

our one and only *

DS - 2011

• Options
    Welcome back!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Throwing leaves <3
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"