Pregnant after a Loss

**Sunday Ticker Change**

jess123456jess123456 member
edited June 2014 in Pregnant after a Loss

Welcome to the Sunday Ticker Change! If your week turns over on Sunday, we would love to have you join us. I have been passed the torch this week from @ball.and.chain.

@Ball.and.chain Congrats to you on the birth of your sweet baby boy! We can't wait to see your birth story. Thinking of you!

Questions:

What is your due date and how many weeks?  Fruit/veg [if you know]?

How are you feeling?

Any upcoming appointments/milestones/pregnancy updates to share?

Thoughts/vents?

QOTW: If you could be anyone else for the day who would you be and why? This could be someone you know personally or a celebrity.

Follow-Up Questions:

@Racegurl87 Congrats again on your BFP! Have they started to monitor your betas yet?

@Linden25 How was the wedding? Any luck with maternity clothes purchases?

@Morethansparrows08 Your appointment is tomorrow! Thinking positive thoughts for you! How are you feeling about getting ready to announce?

@Gingerkid9989 How did the hospital tour go? Would you recommend it for others considering a tour?

Re: **Sunday Ticker Change**

• What is your due date and how many weeks?  Fruit/veg [if you know]? EDD 1/25/15 10 weeks - prune

How are you feeling? Feeling pretty good today.

Any upcoming appointments/milestones/pregnancy updates to share? Appt. Tomorrow with my new doc. Excited/scared/everything pgal brain

Thoughts/vents? Nothing really

QOTW: If you could be anyone else for the day who would you be and why? This could be someone you know personally or a celebrity. Ummm... I never really know how to answer this question because I don't know that I'd want to be anyone but me... maybe it would be neat to be my grandma - married for 60 years this year, grew up with 7 siblings in a 3 room house, owned her own business for 26 years - she's got a lot of life experience and she has always been influential in my life.
    Anniversary
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
      DS #1 born 8/3/06, DS #2 born 10/2/08
    TTC since 8/13 BFP 11/27/13, EDD: 8/3/14
    US 12/9 found 2 Gestational Sacs, MC 12/10/13 6w3d
    BFP #4 5/15/14, EDD: 1/25/14, HB 6/4/14 Movement 8/13/14
    All Welcome

Image and video hosting by TinyPic  image
  • What is your due date and how many weeks? Fruit/veg [if you know]?

9/28, 27 weeks, rutabaga (whatever that is!)

How are you feeling?

I'm feeling pretty good. Just sciatic pain that makes it hard to get comfy anywhere. But I'll live. :)

Any upcoming appointments/milestones/pregnancy updates to share?

Next appt is next week and the glucose test will follow shortly after.

Thoughts/vents?

I would like to go to the chiropractor for my sciatic pain but my doc doesn't recommend it. :(

QOTW: If you could be anyone else for the day who would you be and why? This could be someone you know personally or a celebrity.

I think I would like to be Ellen Degeneres. I would be nice to see what being rich is like and she is funny. Idk. Lol.

As far as the hospital tour, it was OK. It was good to see exactly where I'm going to be going. But it was a very crowded tour, so that was the only thing I didn't like. I recommend the tour if you don't already know your way around the L&D dept.

Thanks to @jess123456‌ for taking over the check in. :)

BFP#1 4/17/2013 EDD 12/25/2013, MC 5/17/2013 8 weeks 3 days D&C 5/18/2013

BFP#2 1/20/2014 EDD 9/28/2014, Baby Evie born on 9/23/2014 at 8:50pm.  6 lbs 15 oz!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Sorry I've missed the past few weeks! Congrats @ball.and.chain!

What is your due date and how many weeks? Fruit/veg [if you know]? 9/21 28 weeks/eggplant!

How are you feeling? Feeling bigger!

Any upcoming appointments/milestones/pregnancy updates to share? Had my GD test last week which went well. Next check-up is in 3 weeks

Thoughts/vents? Nada!

QOTW: If you could be anyone else for the day who would you be and why? This could be someone you know personally or a celebrity. Hmmm the first person that came to mind was Jessica Biel...I don't like her, but she is married to JT haha

BFP #1 : 3/20/13 | EDD: 12/1/13 | MC: 4/15/13 

BFP #2: 1/9/14 | EDD: 9/21/14  

Welcomed our rainbow bear on 8/31/14

My Chart | All are Welcome

• What is your due date and how many weeks? Fruit/veg if you know?

November 9th - 21 weeks and pomegranate I think?

How are you feeling?

I've been feeling good this week. I have been feeling him more and more each day which is exciting. I have an anterior so I wasn't expecting to feel him so soon. I feel him mostly when I am in bed in the morning and at night. I feel him less in the middle of the day.

Any appointments/milestones/pregnancy updates to share?

I have my monthly check up this week. The doppler and movement keeps me sane for those :)

I guess I would be my grandfather for a day. He passed away when I was five and lived a short but very fulfilling life. I would love to know him better.

• @gingerkid9989‌ So sorry about the sciatic pain. What does your doctor say about the chiropractor? Could acupuncture help?
  • @nyg2042‌ Congrats on the great GD test result. Was it as gross as most say?
  • @racegurl87‌ Congrats on the great beta numbers! Thinking positive thoughts for you on Wednesday.

@Linden25‌ I totally know what you mean about nerves around buying maternity clothes. I felt like Target and Old Navy were less intimidating than Motherhood or an exclusive maternity store because no one asked my due date or if this is my first baby etc. I can say that maternity clothes are soooo much more comfortable though but they will be there when you are ready :)
  • @jess123456 The only thing he has said is to not go to a chiropractor.  He isn't comfortable with the chiropractor adjusting me.  Sigh... I didn't ask about acupuncture.  I'm going to have to see about that!  :)

BFP#1 4/17/2013 EDD 12/25/2013, MC 5/17/2013 8 weeks 3 days D&C 5/18/2013

BFP#2 1/20/2014 EDD 9/28/2014, Baby Evie born on 9/23/2014 at 8:50pm.  6 lbs 15 oz!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"