March 2015 Moms
Options

The feels!

I've watched a number of things online today that have made me cry. The pregnancy hormones are strong with me lately. This one just had me bawling, so I'm going to share it with other people who will cry too, ya know, so I'm not alone. On the more serious note, it does have a very strong message. 

Also, what has made you cry irrationally lately? 

Besides this video, I cried today because I felt exhausted while cutting up carrots to steam for E. She isn't feeling well and hasn't been eating much so I wanted to make carrots because she loves them. So I cried. Then I cried and told my husband I'm a bad mom because she is sick. Yup. Logical.

Re: The feels!

• Options
    CityBee said:
    Great video! 

I just cried because I've been craving a breakfast burrito from this certain place and so H was going to go get me one and then he called and said he was getting it from somewhere else that was closer. NO IT HAS TO BE FROM THAT ONE PLACE. Ugh. I feel so bad. Anyway, he is getting it from the right place after I cried lol.
    I definitely did this same thing last pregnancy, but over ice cream. Yeaaaaaa. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    lol..  I haven't had too many feels yet.... I did cry in happiness after we got the blood test positive, and that really doesn't happen for me.

I'd trade the feels for the nausea?  any takers?  No? 

• Options
    I'M NOT CRYING. I JUST HAVE SOMETHING IN MY EYE. Seriously though, I need to stay away from Upworthy videos. Last pregnancy I made the mistake of watching Up for the first time during first tri. Yeah, talk about an ugly cry.

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    LesliWLesliW member
    I cried this morning because we were out of bananas. We always have bananas! My husband not making sure we have them means he doesn't love me. If he loved me he'd make sure they were always available, right? Seriously? As I'm sobbing I know how irrational I am, but can't help it.
    My husband thought I was bananas!

Me (40) DH (45); Started dating 2-24-12, Married 5-13-13

BFP 3-16-13..EDD 11-17-13.. MMC 4-16-13 Confirmed/D&C 4-23-13...
    BFP #4 6-22-14 EDD 3-6-15 FX for our LO

• Options
    Video welcoming WWII and Korean war vets at the airport. It was ugly. 
      It's a girl!! EDD 2/28/15
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    When pregnant with my daughter, I had a full on bawl-fest when my husband ate my sandwich that I literally daydreamed about eating all day while at work. He still makes fun of me. Tonight, I was tearing up watching people make it to the next round on SYTYCD. I don't even know who these people are! I also might have sobbed a little when "You're Gonna Miss This" played on the radio today. I needed that song today bc my daughter has been very difficult the past few days and I'm beyond exhausted. I'm a cry baby anyways.
    OMG, this and Darius Rucker's "It Won't Be Like This For Long" = instant tears, even when I'm not KU.  Hootie even makes MH cry.
  • Options
    My husband said something completely innocuous in the car today (I don't even remember what) and I was choking back tears. And then I realized how absurd it was, but was still sad.

I also nearly lost it because my dog is having a major allergy attack. Wtf.
    A work in progress

MMC April 2014 at 6w2d, D&C at 9 weeks

MMC August 2014 at 9w1d, D&C at 12 weeks

CP October 2014

My Ovulation Chart

• Options
    I bawled my eyes out while DD and I were watching Frozen and singing Let It Go. It's a powerful song to me and many parts remind me of my loss.

imageimage
    DD born on 11/10/2007
    TTC Sept-Nov 2012
    BFP on 10/25/2012 CP 11/1/2012
    Back on BCP
    BFP on 10/13/2013 EDD June 26, 2014 
    Little Girl went to Heaven on January 26, 2014 @ 18 weeks
    TTCAL March 2014-Present
    BFP on 6/20/2014 Blighted Ovum
    BFP on 8/31/2014 It's a GIRL!  EDD May 18, 2015
  • Options
    CityBee said:

Great video! 

I just cried because I've been craving a breakfast burrito from this certain place and so H was going to go get me one and then he called and said he was getting it from somewhere else that was closer. NO IT HAS TO BE FROM THAT ONE PLACE. Ugh. I feel so bad. Anyway, he is getting it from the right place after I cried lol.

Geez I do this when I'm not pregnant. Get it together DHs!!!!
  • Options
    Honestly, nothing like this yet. If I get choked up by country music I usually know my period is a week away, but I haven't had any weepy moments yet. Maybe I'm an emotionless robot.
  • Options
    Gahhhh @frecklesinside it's too much. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I just keep getting crazy feels every time baby dragon (DD) does something funny and then I think about her not being my only child. Obvi, I am excited about being pregnant but there is part of it that is a little bittersweet.
    BabyFruit Ticker 
      imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    mwholt04 said:
    I just keep getting crazy feels every time baby dragon (DD) does something funny and then I think about her not being my only child. Obvi, I am excited about being pregnant but there is part of it that is a little bittersweet.
    Aww my BFF went through this. She just said everything was so nostalgic with her DD1! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    mwholt04 said:

I keep trying to think about how every awesome thing she does now that she will soon outgrow I'll get to experience again with this LO :) But yes, it is difficult to think of E not being the only one. We bought a tear jerker book called You Were Our First or something like that, it is very sweet.
  • Options
    I keep trying to think about how every awesome thing she does now that she will soon outgrow I'll get to experience again with this LO :) But yes, it is difficult to think of E not being the only one. We bought a tear jerker book called You Were Our First or something like that, it is very sweet.

I would love to find that book. Is it a kids book or for us old folk? ;)
    BabyFruit Ticker 

• Options
    mwholt04 said:

I would love to find that book. Is it a kids book or for us old folk? ;)
    Kid's book.  This is the one: 

• Options
    Thanks!
    BabyFruit Ticker 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"