May 2014 Moms

WTF Saturdays

So I know this thread isn't a thing BUT, I was really craving something sweet so went to get myself a bowl of ice cream. My ice cream is gone!!! Guess DH ate it. WTF you don't steal sweets from a pregnant or breastfeeding woman!

Re: WTF Saturdays

• And why do I want to eat EVERYTHING?! I'm eating more now while BFing than I did when I was pregnant. Goal is to lose weight, not gain!
  • Loading the player...
  • usernewnameusernewname member
    edited June 2014

And why do I want to eat EVERYTHING?! I'm eating more now while BFing than I did when I was pregnant. Goal is to lose weight, not gain!

OMG I could have wrote this.

ETA I can't type and usually IDGAF but that was a bad one.
  • @fussybunch and @florassecret - agreed! Why, why, why?! I never ate second dinner during pregnancy - I eat at 6 and am starving again by 9pm. 

...I started to hide my granola bars behind the huge canister of olive oil in the pantry....

M14 January Siggy Challenge: Resolution I have no intention of keeping...SHOPPING LESS!

TTC: 8/13; BFP: 9/11/13; EDD: 5/15/14
    DD Born @ 40+4

image   image image image image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• springbeduk2springbeduk2 member
    edited June 2014
    I think I read we need 500 extra calories while. BFing vs. 200 or 300 while pregnant. At least I hope I read that...

Edit for autocorrect fail.

And I want to WTF dh for general attitude today. Blah.
    Me: 39  DH: 44  together since 2000 married 9/2004 TTC #1 since 2/2012
    BFP #1 6/5/2012  m/c 6/15/2012 about 5w3d   BFP #2 6/?/2013 m/c 7/1/2013 5w 3d
    BFP #3 8/25/2013  EDD 5/7/2014    DD A. born 5/8/2014!!  Love!!!!
  • I'll second that. My normally wonderful sleeping DD decided to stay awake from 1am to 4:30am. I hope this doesn't become a habit.
  • ns1ns1 member
    It's Sunday. .. but I need to play wtf dh. He just completely tapped out today. On the weekend. While I deal with a clingy 5 week old and a toddler. No dice dh. And then I bring it up and he says 1. In most families the husband doesn't do anything and 2. You're at home all the time and I'm the one working. Needles to say this has not gone over well.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Wtf weird random old lady. As I cover DDs head/eyes to protect from the sun: "Her legs are in the sun too ya know" Um thank you? In the 10 second walk from the car to the store her legs should be fine. Go away...
    Married 5/5/12 ~ Miscarried @ 6wks 7/1/13 ~ Has Pacemaker ~ Due May 7th
  • WTF Union Station...you seriously have one f#*^ing bathroom in the ENTIRE station that has a changing table?! DD, did you have to blow-out there? Of all places?

Also, wtf DC sidewalks...you have ramps that don't connect to crosswalk!

Anybody else feeling so much more empathetic towards the handicapped population? It seems everywhere I go, the handicap accessible route is 100x harder to use.

M14 January Siggy Challenge: Resolution I have no intention of keeping...SHOPPING LESS!

TTC: 8/13; BFP: 9/11/13; EDD: 5/15/14
    DD Born @ 40+4

image   image image image image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• LeeLee86 said:

Wtf weird random old lady. As I cover DDs head/eyes to protect from the sun: "Her legs are in the sun too ya know" Um thank you? In the 10 second walk from the car to the store her legs should be fine. Go away...

I'm buying UV baby legs for this lol.
  • ns1ns1 member

ns1 said:

It's Sunday. .. but I need to play wtf dh. He just completely tapped out today. On the weekend. While I deal with a clingy 5 week old and a toddler. No dice dh. And then I bring it up and he says 1. In most families the husband doesn't do anything and 2. You're at home all the time and I'm the one working. Needles to say this has not gone over well.

I hoped you slapped that man like a boss.

Sorry your dealing with this :(

Thanks! Let's just say he took care of DS most of the day and is now making dinner. He gets stupid sometimes. Hopefully it doesn't resurface soon.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I think I read we need 500 extra calories while. BFing vs. 200 or 300 while pregnant. At least I hope I read that...

Edit for autocorrect fail.

And I want to WTF dh for general attitude today. Blah.

20 calories per ounce of milk. 25 oz is the Average, so yes about 500
  • XathXath member
    kalette said:
    I think I read we need 500 extra calories while. BFing vs. 200 or 300 while pregnant. At least I hope I read that... Edit for autocorrect fail. And I want to WTF dh for general attitude today. Blah.
    20 calories per ounce of milk. 25 oz is the Average, so yes about 500
    Yeah, I feel super hungry all the time while BF, but I know it's my body telling me to drink more water.  When I do the right thing and down 20oz before I indulge in snacking, it usually quells the pangs. 

...says the person with a cup of chocolate chips in front of the keyboard.  What?  I said when I do the right thing.
    Lilypie - Personal picture Lilypie - Personal picture Lilypie - Personal picture 
     DS1 - 7/2011, DD 12/2012, DS2 - 4/2014, MMC - 12/2015
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Anybody else feeling so much more empathetic towards the handicapped population? It seems everywhere I go, the handicap accessible route is 100x harder to use.

Yes!! I've noticed this too where I live! Though it's a struggle at least I can lift my stroller up to get over these bumps. WTF are people in wheelchairs supposed to do?! Ridiculous!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"