December 2013 Moms
Options

Sunday Funday!

Re: Sunday Funday!

• Options
    jy725jy725 member
    I am thinking of going to IKEA. LO is teething and has been super fussy in the car. It's a 30 min. and I don't have DH to help out, so I may skip it. Otherwise I will spend time out in the yard with LO and my pup.
  • Options
    We have a family birthday party at 11 and then we are heading to the lake! That is if I ever get my butt in gear
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    DH is fishing (surprise, surprise) so it's just LO and I. We will probably just have a lazy day.

• Options
    I'm just having a lazy day at home. I really wish I was going to the PRIDE parade in SF today though! Oh well, probably not the best place to take an infant haha.

imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Dec '13 June Siggy - Awkward Swimsuit Photo

• Options
    cboinkcboink member
    Lazy day, mostly in bed with LO.
    It's beautiful out though so I should get motivated.
  • Options
    We're continuing to celebrate DS1's 9th birthday (which was yesterday) with family.
      Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersimage
  • Options
    cboinkcboink member

I'm gonna leave H with the twins and go see How to Train your Dragon 2. Considering some of the crap I went through at work this week, I think I deserve a little alone time!

It was a cute movie.
  • Options
    I just took DS to the grocery store.  We get in the car, turn on the radio, and DS yells from the back seat, "Turn down for what?!?!"   
    Is it a parenting fail when your kid sings Lil Jon? 
    imageimageimageimage
  • Options
    This Sunday is so not a fun day. As a birthday gift to me I gave myself a hangover. But we just picked the kids up and they're both napping so DH and I are recouping on the couch with love actually (yes I know it's almost July) and eating Reese's peanut butter cups.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    I ran errands all morning, and now I'm a bit cranky so considering taking a nap.  I should clean out the closet in the guest room and prepare it for the arrival of my parental units, but right now I'm sipping iced coffee in bed with Benzene and sleep is beckoning to us.  Honestly, I have a feeling DH would prefer I nap vs. clean at this point because I have a feeling I was bordering on intolerable this morning...  @-)  At least he's at his happy place (golf course).
    Loss Blog (finally updated)

imageimage
    5 cycles of "TTC" - 3 intentional, 2 not so intentional.  5 BFPs.  My rainbow arrived 10/15/14.
    TFMC 08.02.13 at 19+ weeks. Everyday I grieve for my little Olive.

• Options
    We went to breakfast and with dh to get his haircut. We need to go grocery shopping and to shop for a birthday present but lo is taking a nap right now. Perhaps later!
  • Options
    One of my girlfriends is coming over to visit, as she rarely gets to see DS awake (car=snooze). Later, DS & I are meeting another friend for coffee. This is more socializing than I normally get to do in two weeks. Yay!
  • Options
    lp0lp0 member
    So last night was DD's first night in her crib. She fell asleep on the couch at 7:30pm and I was waiting for her to wake up so I could feed her one more time before putting her down for the night. Of course she didn't so I tried dream feeding her at 10:30pm and put her in the crib. She woke up at 11:30pm to snack and then again at 12:15am. Then she woke up and ate a lot at 3am. After that she was down until 6:30am and I brought her in bed where she nursed a bit then sleept until 9:30am (with DH since I got up with DS). 

On another note, my entire leg was completely asleep when I had to go in there at 3am so I literally had to drag it behind me. So much for trying to get out of our room quietly lol
    "Happiness is like a butterfly; the more you chase it the more it will elude you but if u turn your attention to other things it will come & sit softly on your shoulder."

BFP! 04/26/11 - DS born 12/28/11 - BFP #2! 04/02/13 - DD born 12/11/13 -
    My Ovulation Chart

imageimage

• Options
    bty19bty19 member
    IS this the spam thread???

Anyone else having issues with a mobile baby in their crib? LO just wants to get up on all 4s eeeeevvvvvery time she's put down now. Then, she ends up crying/screaming. So I go in, put her back on her back aaand within seconds she's rolled on to her tummy then up on all 4s. Repeat. GAD DAAAAAMN!!!!

• Options
    bty19bty19 member
    bty19 said:
    IS this the spam thread???

Anyone else having issues with a mobile baby in their crib? LO just wants to get up on all 4s eeeeevvvvvery time she's put down now. Then, she ends up crying/screaming. So I go in, put her back on her back aaand within seconds she's rolled on to her tummy then up on all 4s. Repeat. GAD DAAAAAMN!!!!

Yes! As soon as we put Haden down now he's up on all 4s or quad-podding on his head too lol. I tried a few times to "fix" him to no avail. Hello CIO for naps. Eventually he quits and goes to sleep...not really that helpful I guess other than maybe give it time?
    Arg. Yeah we are only on day 3 of this...sigh. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"