December 2014 Moms
Options

Roller Coaster Emotions

Holy moly! If anyone would have told me that I would almost cry BC someone teased me at taco bell by saying they didn't have any black beans 3 months ago, I wouldn't have believed you. Now my days are filled with irrational hurt feelings and almost bursting into tears because of life's little inconveniences etc.

Luckily I know I'm being irrational and can express it. I just say- horemones, it'll pass in a few minutes.

How about you guys. How are your feelings?

Re: Roller Coaster Emotions

• Options
    I asked my husband if my laugh was annoying because I totally find it annoying lately. He thinks I'm going crazy. Might be... :-SS
  • Options
    My hubby mentioned bringing home mint chocolate chip ice cream at 11 in the afternoon.... When he finally came home at 10pm without the ice cream I started balling!! He said they didn't have it and got vanilla instead, so what did I do.... Cried even harder 8-} the story ends with him storming out of the house and driving 10 min away to get the mint chocolate chip
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    drmh22drmh22 member
    I've cried countless times today. DH wants to golf with his brother...sob. Went to the mall to find I got there 8 minutes after it closed...5 minutes in the parking lot before I could drive again. Not to mention the times that I was by myself today or when my dog looked at me weird. And now my in laws said they are planning a trip to go white water rafting...something I have always wanted to do...in September, so obviously I'll be left out - DH doesn't know what to do with me, and now feels bad because I'm crying so he thinks he shouldn't go. Did I mention this was all just TODAY?
  • Options
    So this weekend I went to visit my sister and I forgot my vitamins at home.  I love my sister, but she made a comment about eating for two, which I've had it with that comment since a lot of people are telling me that. I could only take it for so long and I snapped at her and yelled at her in a pizza restaurant which we were in a corner and there were not that many people, I apologized later to her in private. Thankfully I haven't done that to DH, I did give him a Reece's Blizzard the other day and told him thanks for putting up with my hormonal pregnancy issues. 
    Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"