September 2014 Moms
Options

NBR / PSA - outshine fruit bars to get through the hot summer days

I went on a Target run and got four boxes of fruit bars plus 1 half gallon of slow churned rocky road. As a result, I got a $5 gift card. (They were 2.99 each.) I also had 4 $1 coupons for the fruit bars, so I saved $9 bucks total. Now I'm a happy pregger woman with enough fruit bars to last me for days!

Here is a link for more information including where to get the coupons! =)

Re: NBR / PSA - outshine fruit bars to get through the hot summer days

• Options
    Thabk you! I just got a box from the grocery store and it was $5.50!!!
    {Me:27, Dx:PCOS, LPD, & rob(14;15)}
    {DH:31 all clear, "super sperm"}
    Ecstatically married July 30, 2011--TTC since Jan 2013:::Baby #1 due 9/11, Conceived on cycle #5 of Femara + Hcg + IUI
    ~Love and Light to everyone~ 
    image image
    My furbabies--Mr. Bubbles and Miss Kitty <3
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker  

image image
  • Options

I have tried peach and coconut already I love them!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    BTW...the tangerine carrot ones are delicious!
    {Me:27, Dx:PCOS, LPD, & rob(14;15)}
    {DH:31 all clear, "super sperm"}
    Ecstatically married July 30, 2011--TTC since Jan 2013:::Baby #1 due 9/11, Conceived on cycle #5 of Femara + Hcg + IUI
    ~Love and Light to everyone~ 
    image image
    My furbabies--Mr. Bubbles and Miss Kitty <3
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker  

image image
  • Options
    Thabk you! I just got a box from the grocery store and it was $5.50!!!
    That's crazy!!! I always make sure to spend less than $3 whenever I stock up! Enjoy lots of fruit bars =)

• Options
    They are amazing! Publix has them buy one get one free all the time. I love the pineapple ones.
    Finally! My September Siggy Challenge: TV Show I'll Be Binge Watching
    REVENGE!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic"

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I second the comment about getting them at publix when they are bogo. I too love the pineapple ones!
    Me 29 DH 30 Unexplained IF TTC since wedding May 2012. IUI #1 11/5/13-BFN.  IUI #2 12/5/13-BFN. IUI #3-12/30/14. All three with Femara CD 3-7 and Ovidrel trigger. +HPT 1/13/14 First +ever!!! Beta #1 195 Beta #2 1/15-533. Ultrasound on 2/4 showed one bean. EDD 9/22/14. Team Green turned Team Blue-Baby Conner arrived on 9/19/14.

• Options
    Grape are good too!!
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    The pineapple ones are amazing- my teenager eats them all tho. Sigh

*Ticker/Siggy Warning*

Me: 37 DH: 38 TTC since 2011 DH normal Dx: DOR (AFC ranges from 6-11; AMH 0.16; FSH 11.9; E2 45) 11/13: 1st IVF converted to IUI due to poor response to high dose antagonist protocol (only 3 follies) = BFN 12/13: IUI #2 letrozole + Bravelle = BFP, beta #1 156, beta #2 196 (diff. lab), beta #3 1037; 1st ultrasound @ 5 wks 1 day = 6 mm gest sac; 2nd ultrasound 6 wks 1 day = tiny flickering heartbeat; 3rd ultrasound 7 wks 1 day 10.3 mm embie growing away! 

PAIF/SAIF Welcome!

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"