March 2015 Moms
Options

Muscle fatigue

So this is a new symptom for me from last pregnancy. My muscles are done with me. Now granted, I am not exactly sporty spice, but I live in NYC and I walk everywhere and take the steps up and down the subway while carrying DD all the time. In the last two days, my legs have been hating on me. They burn so badly as I go up stairs. And yesterday as I was pushing the stroller up a hill, I had to stop like 3 times because I thought my bum was going to fall off. Ridiculous. Anyone else experience this?
BabyFruit Ticker 
  imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Muscle fatigue

• Options
    I have muscle fatigue. Not extremely noticeable yet, but I will let you know. I'm sure it has to do with the new hormones we're producing. Maybe Relaxin? 

image image
    imageimage
  • Options
    Not yet, hopefully it's short lasting for ya!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I just noticed muscle soreness/fatigue this evening while hanging up laundry and I haven't done any strenuous arm exercises!
    Me: 29, DH: 29
    TTC since March 2014
    BFP 6/23/2014
    EDD: 3/3/2015 BOY! Connor James

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Yes! I actually didn't realize this was a normal pregnancy thing! My arms have been getting tired SO fast!
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I have...I noticed this when I try to pick up my daughter. She feels so heavy where as before it was nothing.

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"