February 2013 Moms

I am so tired!

I know that pregnancy really takes it out of you, but seriously, I don't remember being this exhausted so early last time! My entire body hurts and even doing simple tasks like making dinner or loading the washing machine make me so tired I could sleep. And I can't seem to make it through anything without sitting down.

What is wrong with me?!
                We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

Re: I am so tired!

• I told my FI the other day that I didn't remember feeling this uncomfortable last time, and he was just like trust me, you were. I guess I just put it out of my head.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• I hear ya sister. Been battling congested lungs for two weeks, extra work and volunteer events, DH goes out of town and all I want to do when I get home from work is lay down. I actually took a nap last night so I could go out with the girls at 9pm.... And was barely awake when I got there. I did some organizing in the kids room and my back aches from that simple task. My only saving grace is my parents took DS for a sleepover tonight so at least I get a small break from chasing him around. I know for sure that I never expected to feel this exhausted now. But it's a huge difference from my last pregnancy when I could go home from work and just chill.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I think I am actually less tired this time than I was with DD. I never really got that horrible fatigue with this one. Even in first tri it was more just a lack of motivation to do anything than truly being tired. I feel lucky though, I have had super easy pregnancies so far.
    PCOS with long, irregular cycles
    First round of Clomid in May 2012= BFP #1, DD born January 2013 
    BFP #2 in January 2014, DS born September 2014

View Full Size Image     View Full Size Image   

• I feel like it gets worse with each one.  Maybe because I'm older each time, but I think moreso because I'm busier with every new pregnancy.

Hang in there, mama!  You're in the homestretch.

• My first was super easy on me and I think this one has been pretty easy too. Caring for a toddler distracts me. I will admit that I am tired and the first trimester exhaustion was brutal but it's not as bad now.
     Image and video hosting by TinyPic      image
    View Full Size Image

• I'm so sorry; I feel ya!  I passed out for 2.5 hours today.  Ridiculous.  You're so close to the end...you can do it!

• Thanks everyone. I have been sleeping for 2-3 hours every afternoon, which makes it so hard to sleep at night. But it's like I CANNOT stay awake. It's just terrible. And like I said, even getting up to go to the bathroom physically exhausts me so badly! 42 days left...
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"