August 2013 Moms

July workout support group

Hey ladies,

I've tried to be a regular poster here a couple times but have failed miserably at it...I don't even lurk like I used to :)

I know there used to be a weight loss Wednesday thread and I know all too well how hard it is to lose weight, baby weight or otherwise. I've found something that has really worked for me and I've tried a lot of things and never stuck to anything before now.

I know some of you feel vey strongly about how some Beachbody coaches you know are pushy and blowing up Facebook. I'm not here to change your minds. I'd just like to throw the option of a challenge support group out there in case even one person is interested.

I'm starting a 30 for 30 group on July 14. So at least 30 minutes of exercising for 30 days and use the group as motivation and to stay accountable. I started doing these groups this year and it's been amazing. Everyone is positive and supportive and I've lost 23lbs and 30 inches as a result. I'm not near my goal weight yet but I'm feeling great and very happy with how far I've come.

If you might be interested shoot me a pm and I'll give you more info. Maybe it will work for you too.

Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend!!
BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

Re: July workout support group

• I feel like this is borderline spammy mcspammerson.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• It's just an option people may not know is available. You're not interested, cool by me. But maybe someone is struggling losing weight or sticking to a program alone or is looking to try something new and could use the support the group provides.

Also if I was into spamming I'd probably pick a more active board ;)
  • Loading the player...
  • caper18 said:

It's just an option people may not know is available. You're not interested, cool by me. But maybe someone is struggling losing weight or sticking to a program alone or is looking to try something new and could use the support the group provides.

Also if I was into spamming I'd probably pick a more active board ;)

You're right, I am not interested. But.... If you're not trying to sell anything, why the pm request? Why not start up the weight loss Wednesday thread (you know what that is, since you lurk right?).

Just curious.

• Totally fair question: I'm all for the thread - last time I posted on it was the last time I saw it but I'm not on here very often anymore. There's not much to read these days, unfortunately, and my LO wants my phone every time she sees it so my internet time has been significantly decreased.

Pm request is bc there's I'm not going to type out all the ins and outs of how our group works if no one is interested in it.

I am a coach but I don't do it to get rich, and it's my hobby not a job...I do it for the discounts on stuff I buy anyway. And I actually really like helping people.

No one needs to buy anything from ME to be in the group. Have P90x or Insanity or T25 or any other program already? - join in! Group is 100% free if you already have a program. If you're in Canada you can even get some of the programs at Target or Canadian Tire. It doesn't matter to me where someone gets a program. I enjoy running the programs and they help me stick to my workouts. Even if someone was interested in a Beachbody program I could give them the scoop on what it's like - free advice no catch-

That's why I posted here... And I'm glad you asked the questions
  • Good to know! Hope you are able to help some people that are interested.

• Thanks! I appreciate that :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"