February 2013 Moms

About that homemade hair conditioner...

wifeofadamwifeofadam member
edited June 2014 in February 2013 Moms
Remember the stuff that I asked you guys about pricing?  Well, I ended up only selling it for $4 a jar, because I'm a wimp, but they sold really well.  I sold over half of my stash.

You guys, this is such a blessing.  Remember how worried I was about how we were going to afford my being home full-time this fall?  Well, this opportunity sell stuff at these meetings is the answer to so many prayers.  I've been buying dried goods in bulk and them my boys help me weigh it into one pound bags, which I turn around and sell for a profit at these meetings, along with my homemade beauty products.  It's great because anything I don't sell can go right into my pantry. 

Anyways, I just wanted to share with you all.  Thank you for your support through this process.  God is opening so many doors for my family right now and I know that your prayers and positive energy are helping.  :)

You guys are the best.  I seriously love you all. (And no, I haven't started drinking.....yet ;)  )

Re: About that homemade hair conditioner...

• I love this.

View Full Size Image
    BFP- 5/23/12 EDD- 1/23/13 DS born 2/2/13

Baby BOY #2 coming in May!

• I am really happy for you!
    photo 9304f105-c1e0-4769-a5f5-66ebac0208e2.jpg
  • Loading the player...
  • Gftf7Gftf7 member
    I really like to hear posts like this. I'm very happy that things are going well for you and your family.
  • lc&jwlc&jw member
    What an awesome turn of events. I hope your new business continues to flourish. :)

TTC since June 2009
    BFP #1 2/22/10 M/C 6w2d
    BFP #2 October 2010 CP
    BFP #3 1/11/11 M/C 8w5d
    IUI #1 Aug 2011= BFN
    IUI #2= BFP #4 9/18/11 missed M/C, D&C 10/18/11
    IUIs #3&4 = BFN
    IVF #1 May 2012 = BFP! Twins!!

Fraternal twins born Feb. 2013

Lilypie - (X78c)

• <~ Would also pay shipping

• quick.  tag me and see if it works with the + at the end. 

• ack.  forget it.  it didn't save.

• ack.  forget it.  it didn't save.
    You have to log out and log back in. Your avatar will come back then, too.

Any all symbols must be eradicated from the user name for you to be taggable ;)

• wifeofadamwifeofadam member
    edited June 2014
    Woohoo!  I'm tagable.  I thought about getting creative with the new name, but I couldn't think of anything else.

adamwife and adamswife are taken.

• Has anyone read A Handmaid's Tale?  The ladies on the old P&CE used to call me Ofadam because they wrongly assumed my "fundie" life consists of simply carrying babies for an "oppressive" husband.  I think my new name is funny considering that.  lol

• Has anyone read A Handmaid's Tale?  The ladies on the old P&CE used to call me Ofadam because they wrongly assumed my "fundie" life consists of simply carrying babies for an "oppressive" husband.  I think my new name is funny considering that.  lol

I lovvvvve that book!

View Full Size Image
    BFP- 5/23/12 EDD- 1/23/13 DS born 2/2/13

Baby BOY #2 coming in May!

• @wifeofadam‌ I have another idea for a product you could make. One of my coworkers makes his own beard balm. Making you could make an organic beard balm with cedar and other scents like that. I don't know if it's as trendy for men to have beards around where you live as it is here.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"