December 2013 Moms
Options

Nap time!

How does LO nap? Kahlan is only napping in my arms. So it's 6 hours a day of me stuck on a couch. I want her to nap in her crib. Anyone successfully nap train?

Re: Nap time!

• Options
    Our lo will only nap in her swing or carseat while driving or my arms. No luck with the crib yet sorry not much help.
  • Options
    DS naps in his crib, but normally only after fussing a lot. He usually gets a bottle in the glider, and then straight to the crib. He was asleep before the end of the bottle just now, put him down and he's instantly awake and all, "oh good, I wanted to play!" Arghhhh.

I just keep working on it, but I truly miss the days when he slept on me all the time. I don't want to go back to it, but I miss the cuddles.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

LO sleeps in his crib...but I still can't get him to nap longer than 30 min....unless I bring him into bed with me. 

After he wakes up at the 30 min mark, wait and see what he does. My LO always wakes up at the end of his sleep cycle (about 40 min) but then rolls over (sometimes after crying/fussing for a good 5-10 min) and goes back to sleep for another 40.
    I can tell he's still tired because he's not waking up happy like he does when he's well-rested.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks all. She sleeps in her crib great at night (minus this growth spurt/teething that's happening right now). Naps are a different story. Tomorrow I am going to try to get her to sleep in the crib.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"