TTC After a Loss

*~*~ IF Check In*~*~ June 28th

This is the weekly check-in for TTCALers who are also dealing with infertility. If you'd like to join us please feel free to intro with your diagnosis and history. We've had a few extra challenges thrown at us, ladies. Come here for snuggles from people who get what you're dealing with.

Fill us in, along with any other updates or vents you need to get out, TTCAL or NonTTCAL related.

Make sure to message me as soon as you get your BFP so we can congratulate you here, I don't go over to PGAL often so I will probably miss it.

If you’ve been removed and want to join back in, or are new and want to come in, just post here and I’ll add you to next week’s check in!

@alicia_r1   What’s new?

@beckynsean11    How was your week?

@Frenchteachermama    How are you feeling this week? Will you/have you POAS? Any updates on your interviews/PT job?

@HeyMrsPotter   Anything new?

@katydid2014   How’s it going? Any updates?

@kaynix21    Are you prepping for the IUI now? Any idea when it will be?

@ky29   Were you able to hold out with the pee sticks? Any updates?

@LizBlue   How are you feeling? When is beta? You planning on POAS?

@Lundlebean  Was your appt. ok despite AF being a day early? Do they have an estimate on your FET?

@MBJune   AF show yet????  I sure hope so!!!

@megrae12  Welcome to the check in!!! Good luck at your appt. this week!

@natsfans84    So sorry about the BFN ((hugs)))

@O2girl    How did your beta go? Is it negative yet?

@rachaeleigh    Hope vaca is treating you well!

@Rocks526   How’s it going this week?

@tvLily    How are those follies doing this week? Hopefully they’ve decided to get with the program!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

QOTW: I just went to my first freezer meal workshop and had a blast….. what is your favorite time saving thing to do??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: 33, Endocrine issues & FVL       DH: 32, Nothing 
NTNP 2009-2012         TTC since 2012:
  • Clomid, 2 IUI cycles, and 5 IVF cycles = BFN
  • FET #1   August 2013 = BFP!     EDD 5/11/14
  • Jack dx at 19w1d with Dandy Walker on 12/16/13
  • Severe Pre-e /HELLP set in Jack born sleeping at 20w1d on 12/23/13
  • FET #2 --July 2014  BFP!  ---  EDD  4/5/15

Jack has handpicked his sibling up there :)

My blog about IF and loss ... Kate's IF Blog

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Anniversary

Re: *~*~ IF Check In*~*~ June 28th

• MBJuneMBJune member
    @kflynn81 Thanks for the check in! No AF for me, it feels like it should be really soon but still waiting.

I can't think of anything I do to save time. I should probably figure something out though.

Dx: PCOS/Unexplained
    July '13 - Mar '14 - Letrozole and TI - BFN
    April '14 - HSG - All clear - Letrozole, Trigger and IUI - BFP
    May '14 - Miscarriage 5w 3d
    July '14 - Letrozole, Trigger and IUI - BFN

Aug '14 - Letrozole, Trigger and IUI - BFN

Sept '14 - Letrozole, Trigger and IUI - BFP

Beta 1 - 87  Beta 2 - 193  Beta 3 - 441
    SA - All good
    ALL Welcome

• O2girlO2girl member
    @kflynn81‌ thanks for the checkin lady! I hope you are doing well.

@MBJune‌ FX that your AF shows up soon :!!

AFM: beta dropped a whole 3 points..... So no AF yet! :-q :-w

QOTD: since I work A LOT and don't have much time for working out and since I'm on my feet A LOT at work I have taken to doing lunges while walking down the halls and using heavy objects as weights while I carry them.....
    Me: 38
    DX:  Adenomyosis, Compounded MTHFR, PAI-1 4G variant

DH: 34
    MFI due to Testicular Cancer

Married March 2012 <3
    IVF w/ICSI #1
    10 little polar bears
    FET #1 with 2 polar bears ~Nov 6, 2013 BFN :(
    FET # 2 with 2 more polar bears ~March 19, 2014 BFP!!!
    Beta 1= 276
    Beta 2= 662
    4/19/14 ~ baby A became an angel
    5/02/14 ~ baby B became an angel
    5/3/14 ~ D&C
    FET #3 with 1 male polar bear ~October 3, 2014
    October 13, 2014 ~ BFN
    Fur Children:  Memphis 3y, Dutch 3y, Marcel 2y, Meadow 1y

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    January 2015 Siggy Challenge TTCAL
    Animals Interacting with Snow

• Loading the player...
  • @MBJune‌ FX that AF shows up soon!!

@O2girl‌ I'm so sorry about your slowly dropping betas. I'm sending your ute some encouraging vibes! (Hugs)!!!!

@kflynn81‌ thanks for the check in!!

AFM:

We're leaving in a few hours for our vacation. I am really looking forward to a week of relaxation by the lake!!

I'm 9dpo/dpiui and plan on testing on Friday at 14dpo. I've been feeling so positive about this cycle but now that I'm so close to testing I'm getting sad for no reason. All of the work that goes into these medicated cycles is exhausting. The first half is exciting waiting to see how your body responds and planning the IUI, but for me the 2WW is just sad. I'm trying not to be too negative just yet but I know I'm going to be really upset if I see another BFN. I would wait to test until my betas (7/7), but I want to stop my progesterone so AF can come. We'll do one more IUI before moving to IVF.

No news yet on my doctorate program but I am assuming I'll hear in the next week or two.

((Hugs)) to everyone who needs them this week!!!

imageimageimage
    My FF Chart:
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/490dd7
    TTC #3 since June 2013
    BFP #1 7/21/2013--EDD 3/30/14--D&C 9/24/13
    BFP #2 1/28/14--MC 2/7/14

IUI #1 5mg Femara + trigger = BFN
    IUI #2 5mg Femara + trigger = BFN
    IUI #3 5mg Femara + trigger = BFN
    IVF #1, Stimmed for 12 days, ER 8/22/14, 9 retrieved, 7M, 7F!!  Freeze all due to fluid in uterus.
    FET end of October 2014 cancelled due to fluid in uterus due to possible c-scar defect
    Surgery scheduled 12/12/14 to fix possible isthmocele
    3/26/15 transferred one 8 cell grade 4 embryo and one 6 cell grade 3 embryo = slow rising betas for 2+ weeks = ectopic MTX shot 4/29/15
    Repeat c-scar surgery June 2015
    2nd and last IVF cycle August 2015, stimmed for 12 days, 2 egg retrieved, both mature and both fertilized.  Transferred both 8-cell embryos on Day 3, beta 9/5/15 = BFFN
    MOVING TO ADOPTION!  

• Hi ladies and thanks for the check in @kflynn81.
    This is just a quick post and run for me. We leave for vacation this Wednesday. I haven't been around much because I just really need a break from this place, but I did want to let you all know that I'm thinking of you
    AF is most likely right around the corner and we'll be taking off next month as well, considering that we'd be gone for 10 days and that's too big of a gap to miss for monitoring

Take care, ladies!

4 Losses (2003, 2008, Apr 2012, & Oct 2012)
    All RPL and IF testing with multiple REs = normal

5 IUIs = BFN

All AL are welcome

• @KFlynn81- Thanks for running the check in!
    @MBJune- Hope AF shows soon.
    @O2girl-Glad your beta dropped and hope AF shows soon.
    @Frenchreachermama- Have fun on vacation. Sorry your are having a rough time in the 2ww. My fx are crossed for you!
    @Rachaeligh-Sorry that AF is coming. It's always good that you are taking a break if you need it. Enjoy your vacation!

I am still in the 2ww, although I can only guess how many DPO since I didn't temp.  I do know that I O'd because I triggered last Wednesday. AF should be in here for the 4th of July.

QOTW- Kflynn81- I go to a place like that.  We haven't been since before we moved, but the food is always amazing. I am hoping to go back there next week. Other then going to Let's Dish I can't think of anything to save time.
  • ky29ky29 member
    I didn't hold out on the pee sticks.  Plus I started temping to see where they were at.  I pretty much called it a BFN on Wednesday.  Started spotting yesterday so AF should be here today.  I had a break down last night.  We are going to shoot for IVF in mid-late September.  Unless my cycles run ahead of schedule then we will do it in late August (due to a trip in September).  I'll be calling to doctor to get all our paperwork done, decisions made, and the rest of out IVF testing done.

QOTW:  I've done the freezer meal thing & I love it!

TTC since March 2012
    DX: MFI (4% motility)

Cycle 13: Natural cycle w/ HSG test = BFP
    Identical twins! 
    Lost my angel boys at 10.5 weeks

Cycle 14-16: Natural Cycles = BFN
    Cycle 17: Follistim + Trigger + IUI = BFN
    Cycle 18: Natural Cycle = BFN
    Cycle 19: Follistim + Trigger +IUI#2
    Polyp found: SIS 11/11 - hysteroscopy 11/14
    Cycle 20: Follistim + IUI#2 = BFFN
    Cycle 21: Follistim (adj. dosage) + IUI#3 TI  = BFN
    IUI cancelled due to weather
    Cycle 22: Follistim + IUI#3.1 = BFN

Cycle 23: treatment break, IVF consult
    Cycle 24 - 26: natural cycle w/ acupuncture + Chinese herbs = BFN
    Cycle 27: Follistim + IUI#4 = BFFN
    Natural Cycles until IVF
    Cycle 30: IVF#1 - Starting with Menopur + Follistim + Ganirelix
    17 retrieved, 12 fertilized, 5dt w/ 2 blasts, 5 frosties

Betas:  #1-156(9dp5dt), #2-1200(13dp5) #3-6112(17dp5)
    Ultrasound #1 10/6: 1 bean!
    TEAM BLUE!

My Chart
    ~~ALL WELCOME~~

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hi ladies! Thanks for the check in @kflynn81 I hope you are doing well.

I broke down and POAS this morning only 5dpt so I know it's too early - stark negative. I'm going to try to hold our until beta (Thursday). Seeing the bfn really hurts. I'm going back to beta or bust mode.

Sorry for the post and run - I'll be back. ((Hugs)) to those that need them. Xo
    ----
    *I am no longer regularly posting on TB because of the fucked up debacle of Jan 2015 when administrators banned long-term members and mods with no notice and completely dismantled a community full of women who cared about each other.  If you see me posting it's only to give support to a poster who needs it or to post something important enough that I need to say.  I am no longer responding to  anything other than issues that affect people who I care about*
    37 years old, MH is 42
    TTC since 2010; Dx Unexplained Infertility; possible male factor 
    August 2012 through June 2013:  6 IUIs with clomid and trigger shot, all BFNs
    7/2013, Pregnant! Unmedicated--we were on a treatment break
    8/20/13 no heart beat; 8/23/13 d&c
    3/15/14 IVF #1:  Lupron/Follistim/Menopur; ER 3/10 resulting in four transfer grade blastocysts, transferred one pretty blast and froze the remaining three. BFN. 
    Natural FET in May cancelled because the universe hates me my hormones were not cooperating.
    6/24/14 FET #1: transferred two pretty embryos; BFN   
    8/28/14 FET #2: BFP, ended in Chemical pregnancy

Done with medical intervention and getting used to the idea of CFNBC.  

All welcome
  • O2girlO2girl member

@MBJune‌ FX that AF shows up soon!!

@O2girl‌ I'm so sorry about your slowly dropping betas. I'm sending your ute some encouraging vibes! (Hugs)!!!!

@kflynn81‌ thanks for the check in!!

AFM:

We're leaving in a few hours for our vacation. I am really looking forward to a week of relaxation by the lake!!

I'm 9dpo/dpiui and plan on testing on Friday at 14dpo. I've been feeling so positive about this cycle but now that I'm so close to testing I'm getting sad for no reason. All of the work that goes into these medicated cycles is exhausting. The first half is exciting waiting to see how your body responds and planning the IUI, but for me the 2WW is just sad. I'm trying not to be too negative just yet but I know I'm going to be really upset if I see another BFN. I would wait to test until my betas (7/7), but I want to stop my progesterone so AF can come. We'll do one more IUI before moving to IVF.

No news yet on my doctorate program but I am assuming I'll hear in the next week or two.

((Hugs)) to everyone who needs them this week!!!

Oh sweets! The 2ww is agonizing torture! FX that you get your BFP and rainbow soon!

Married March 2012 <3
    IVF w/ICSI #1
    10 little polar bears
    Beta 1= 276
    Beta 2= 662
    5/3/14 ~ D&C
    October 13, 2014 ~ BFN

• O2girlO2girl member
    Rocks526 said:

@KFlynn81- Thanks for running the check in!

@O2girl-Glad your beta dropped and hope AF shows soon.
    @Frenchreachermama- Have fun on vacation. Sorry your are having a rough time in the 2ww. My fx are crossed for you!
    @Rachaeligh-Sorry that AF is coming. It's always good that you are taking a break if you need it. Enjoy your vacation!

I am still in the 2ww, although I can only guess how many DPO since I didn't temp.  I do know that I O'd because I triggered last Wednesday. AF should be in here for the 4th of July.

QOTW- Kflynn81- I go to a place like that.  We haven't been since before we moved, but the food is always amazing. I am hoping to go back there next week. Other then going to Let's Dish I can't think of anything to save time.
    FX for a BFP!

Married March 2012 <3
    IVF w/ICSI #1
    10 little polar bears
    Beta 1= 276
    Beta 2= 662
    5/3/14 ~ D&C
    October 13, 2014 ~ BFN

• O2girlO2girl member
    B
    ky29 said:

I didn't hold out on the pee sticks.  Plus I started temping to see where they were at.  I pretty much called it a BFN on Wednesday.  Started spotting yesterday so AF should be here today.  I had a break down last night.  We are going to shoot for IVF in mid-late September.  Unless my cycles run ahead of schedule then we will do it in late August (due to a trip in September).  I'll be calling to doctor to get all our paperwork done, decisions made, and the rest of out IVF testing done.

QOTW:  I've done the freezer meal thing & I love it!

Big ((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))! I'm so sorry.

Married March 2012 <3
    IVF w/ICSI #1
    10 little polar bears
    Beta 1= 276
    Beta 2= 662
    5/3/14 ~ D&C
    October 13, 2014 ~ BFN

• O2girlO2girl member
    LizBlue said:

Hi ladies! Thanks for the check in @kflynn81 I hope you are doing well.

I broke down and POAS this morning only 5dpt so I know it's too early - stark negative. I'm going to try to hold our until beta (Thursday). Seeing the bfn really hurts. I'm going back to beta or bust mode.

Sorry for the post and run - I'll be back. ((Hugs)) to those that need them. Xo

Oh Liz!! It's still early sweetie regardless of a 3dt or 5dt.... If you did a 5dt then nothing would show up until about 8dpt. FX big time lady!!!

Married March 2012 <3
    IVF w/ICSI #1
    10 little polar bears
    Beta 1= 276
    Beta 2= 662
    5/3/14 ~ D&C
    October 13, 2014 ~ BFN

• SHG and cycle review tomorrow.  I should cycle with next AF (or however it works).  I should know everything after tomorrow's appt.  It's hard to look up protocols online and really know where everything falls; I need my tentative dates.

FX to those currently cycling.  Big, ugly Light, flow-y AF vibes to those waiting for her. Hugs to those who need them.

QOTW:  The biggest thing I do to 'save' time is procrastinate, procrastinate, then reevaluate my priorities and eliminate.  It's terrible.
    Siggy Warning BFP/Loss Mentioned
    Me: 30, DH 30 Started TTC 7/2009
    9/2010 SA=Normal 9/10 HSG Dx Both tubes dilated; Rx bilateral salpingectomy & IVF; 9/2010-12/2012 Financial break
    1/2013 Bilateral Salpingectomy 5/2013 Recent SA shows borderline morphology
    5/2013 IVF w/ ICSI #1 6/25/13 ER=11R 9M 9F  6/28/13 3dt of 2 embies (8B & 6A-); no frosties: BFN
    10/2013 IVF w/ ICSI #2 11/12/13 ER= 9R 6M 6F  11/15/13 3dt of 2 embies (8A & 8A) 3 frosties (2 day-5, 1 day-6)
    11/22/13 (7dp3dt) +hpt  11/26/13 (11dp3dt) BFP Beta=141 11/28/13 Beta 2= 372 EDD 8/5/2014
    3/20/14 Fetal Demise 20 wks F/L 17 wks D&E attempted 3/21/14 & 3/22/14 Born Still 3/23/14  I love you B.T.
    "Sometimes you try your hardestbut things don't work out the way you want them to." –Nani (Lilo & Stitch)
    “All I can say is, it's a sort of kinship, as though there is a family tree of grief. On this branch, the lost children, on this the suicided parents, here the beloved mentally ill siblings. When something terrible happens, you discover all of the sudden that you have a new set of relatives, people with whom you can speak in the shorthand of cousins.” ― Elizabeth McCracken
    imageimageimage
    8/2014 FET 8/7/14 Transferred 1 5-day blast (4AA): BFN
    TTCAL September Siggy Challenge:  Animals in Clothing

Will add soon

**All AL/AIF Welcome**
  • Just googled BFN 5dp5dt and read until I found a success story. I'm that girl today. Stepping away from the internet for the day. Will be back tomorrow to provide support with a level head! Xo
    ----
    *I am no longer regularly posting on TB because of the fucked up debacle of Jan 2015 when administrators banned long-term members and mods with no notice and completely dismantled a community full of women who cared about each other.  If you see me posting it's only to give support to a poster who needs it or to post something important enough that I need to say.  I am no longer responding to  anything other than issues that affect people who I care about*
    37 years old, MH is 42
    3/15/14 IVF #1:  Lupron/Follistim/Menopur; ER 3/10 resulting in four transfer grade blastocysts, transferred one pretty blast and froze the remaining three. BFN. 
    Natural FET in May cancelled because the universe hates me my hormones were not cooperating.

All welcome
  • LizBlue said:
    Just googled BFN 5dp5dt and read until I found a success story. I'm that girl today. Stepping away from the internet for the day. Will be back tomorrow to provide support with a level head! Xo
    If it helps at all....my new IRL bumpie friend tested at 5dp5dt and had a BFN but had a squinty the next day. Especially with an FET, the implantation can take a little longer. I'm not counting you out just yet girly, keep me posted :)

Anniversary

• My oh my oh my.... me and the Lupron are not meshing well together these days. Its making me insane, and I say that with all seriousness. I was on Lupron last year and don't remember it being this bad, maybe I blocked it out, LOL. A brief synopsis of my cray cray... I bawled because I killed a moth and then yesterday after my freezer meal workshop I somehow "forgot" I was still unloading the cooler and left three bags in the hot garage to rot. AAAAAND.... I left the door to the house open so the basement smelled like rancid meat when DH got home from work at 3am, LOL

Other than that, things are going well!!!  AF actually showed, I'm on the Estrace and they think FET will be July 18th :)

Anniversary

• O2girlO2girl member
    kflynn81 said:

My oh my oh my.... me and the Lupron are not meshing well together these days. Its making me insane, and I say that with all seriousness. I was on Lupron last year and don't remember it being this bad, maybe I blocked it out, LOL. A brief synopsis of my cray cray... I bawled because I killed a moth and then yesterday after my freezer meal workshop I somehow "forgot" I was still unloading the cooler and left three bags in the hot garage to rot. AAAAAND.... I left the door to the house open so the basement smelled like rancid meat when DH got home from work at 3am, LOL

Other than that, things are going well!!!  AF actually showed, I'm on the Estrace and they think FET will be July 18th :)

Oh hey I forgot Lupron made me even MORE forgetful than I normally am..... Thanks for reminding me what I have to look forward to lol
    ;)

Married March 2012 <3
    IVF w/ICSI #1
    10 little polar bears
    Beta 1= 276
    Beta 2= 662
    5/3/14 ~ D&C
    October 13, 2014 ~ BFN

• Hi girls! Sorry I missed check in last week. I'm mobile this week due to a last minute trip back to NJ because my FIL had emergency surgery last night. Huge hugs to all who need them. FX super hard for everyone in the 2WW.

AFM, I'm 9dpiui. I started Crinone on Friday. My trigger seems like it's officially gone. I'll hold off til Tuesday to test again, but I'm not feeling overly optimistic. I'll be interested in talking to my doc after this cycle to see what his thoughts are after observing my natural cycle.

Me: IR-PCOS, elevated DHEAs, low progesterone, weak ovulation  DH: low volume, low T
    SHG 5/10/13: both tubes blocked; HSG 6/28 = Left tube cleared! Right blocked.
    BFP#1 7/20/13 EDD 3/30/14, m/c 8/19/13, D&E 8/21/13, Chromosomal results = normal, female
    Lap & hysteroscopy scheduled for 10/31, right tube cleared, no endo found! ...Happy Halloween!
    Cycle 14: Clomid (50)+ IUI = BFP! EDD 9/16/14~ Rowan Elizabeth born sleeping at 17w4d on 4/12/14 due to IC.
    ~There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world~
    New RE June 2014. RPL b/w - negative. SIS looking for uterine/cervical abnormalities & Asherman's 6/10/14 - ALL CLEAR!  
    Cycle 16: Natural IUI = CP, Cycle 17: Femara (2.5) + IUI = BFN, Cycle 18 Femara (5) + IUI = BFFN, Cycle 19: Break
    Cycle 20: Clomid (50)+ IUI = BFP EDD 6/20, transvaginal cerclage 12/19, Carson Quinn born sleeping at 16w3d on 1/6/15 due to IC
    Phone consult with Dr. Haney (Univ of Chicago) for transabdominal cercalge scheduled for 2/9/15.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."
    image image imageimage 
  • Hi, y'all! Thanks for the check in @kflynn81, I'm sorry the Lupron was so bad for you this time around. 

AFM: I am nervous about our appointment on Wednesday. I am in the middle of my 2ww b/c my doc said we could keep trying, even though he has zero confidence. H will get his SA while he is down there and I will get all my lab work back. I am nervous about some of the numbers, but hopefully we can get a good plan. At least Lefty is open, so that still puts us on target for IUI. I think, if all goes well at this appointment, we will our first medicated cycle after AF shows. 

Sorry for the post and run, ladies. I just got  back into town from the beach and I am beyond exhausted. I will be back tomorrow to offer my support. ((Hugs)) y'all. 
    Multiple TTCAL 1IF 3
    imageimage
    DX: stage 2 Endo 2012, PCOS 7/2/14,  HSG 6/11/14, Lefty open!!
    BFP#1, EDD: 4/27/14, Missed EP confirmed: 9/23/13, R tube removal: 9/25/13 
    Clomid/TI #1=BFN, 
    Clomid/TI#2=BFN, Clomid/TI #3=CP
    BFP #2 CP, EDD 7/12/15
    On a treatment break: 2 natural cycles. Saving money, sigh*

Goodbye my sweet babies. We miss you so much
    All Welcome

• @MBJune  come on AF!!! Hope she shows soon!

@o2girl  awww man, that stinks I'm sorry but at least its going down. What was the number? Is it getting close to negative?

@frenchteachermama have fun on vacation!!!   FX for you on Friday, hope you get a nice surprise!

@rachaeleigh  oh I thought for some reason you were already on vaca, well...have fun!!!  :)

@rocks526   uggg, stupid AF and her awful timing....well , I hope this time she doesn't show!

@ky29   so sorry about the BFN and having to move to IVF :(

@lundlebean  good luck at your appt. tomorrow!

@beckynsean11  FX for you on Tuesday, hope your FIL is doing ok!!

@megrae12 oooh the beach sounds fun!   Hope your appt. goes great on Wednesday and the RE can give you a great plan to move forward with!

Anniversary

• Hey ladies, sorry to post and run. Thanks for the check-in, @kflynn81. Sorry I've been absent on the board, it's been rough lately. We're not really TTCAL until we can afford to do IUI, and that's probably going to be a while. So no updates for me really.
    QOTW: I love crockpot cooking whenever possible, and meal planning in advance to incorporate leftovers into the mix. I'm working and going to school full-time so I try to do everything as efficiently as possible. 

imageLilypie - (zxAe)

• TVLilyTVLily member
    Hello ladies!
    Thanks for the check-in @kflynn81‌ I hope the Lipton eases up on you.
    Sorry for the P&R ladies I've been away all weekend and leaving shortly to head to my first iui! I have one good follie so here we go....

Big ((hugs)) to anyone needing them and lots of +++ vibes to those cycling.

EDD 5/2/14, NMC 9/11/13
    EDD 10/15/14, CP 2/8/14

IF Diagnosis: PCOS, MFI 

Current Cycle: 5 mg Femara/1000mg Metformin + TI = BFP, EDD 4/23/15 Please be our RAINBOW

**ALL AL/IF Welcome**
    My Chart

• @KFlynn81- Thanks for running the check in!
    @O2girl-sorry for the slow dropping betas.
    @Frenchreachermama- Have fun on vacation.  My fx are crossed for you!
    @Rachaeligh-Sorry that AF is coming. breaks can always help, I've taken a few jus to regain my sanity.  Enjoy your vacation!

@ky29 so sorry about the BFN and having to move to IVF :( 

@lundlebean good luck at your appt.

@beckynsean11 FX for you and I hope that your FIL is doing ok!!

ASM: We got our IVF approval friday, I got my meds ordered, well except the PIO, somehow there is some confusion with our specialty pharmacy, so I have to call them back today since our insurance says that we should be getting it from them, but they gave me another one to try as well.  We should be starting injects on the 5th. 

QOTW: fav time saving thing to do....order pizza so I don't have to cook and do dishes.  I can't really think of anything else.

Me: 34, DH: 32
    TTC Since September 2012
    Dx-PCOS, Anovulation, highly irregular cycles
    March 2013 Comid 50 mg+ TI #1: BFN
    April 2013 Clomid mg + TI #2: BFN
    IVM#1 Aug 2012: BFN
    20 FEB 2014:  CP
    IUI #1 Clomid 100mg  24 FEB 2014: BFN

IUI #2 Clomid 100mg  21 MAR 2014: BFN

IUI#3 Follistim & trigger 21 May 2014: BFN

IVF #1 Follistim & Menopur: 14R, 9M, 7F, transfered 2 day 3 8 cell embies

Beta #1: 7/30: 41  Beta #2 8/1: 96   Beta #3 8/4: 796   EDD:4/9/15

imageimageimage

All Welcome 

• O2girlO2girl member
    kflynn81 said:

@MBJune  come on AF!!! Hope she shows soon!

@o2girl  awww man, that stinks I'm sorry but at least its going down. What was the number? Is it getting close to negative?

It is 14!!! I'm so close yet sooooo far :::::shakes head::::::

Married March 2012 <3
    IVF w/ICSI #1
    10 little polar bears
    Beta 1= 276
    Beta 2= 662
    5/3/14 ~ D&C
    October 13, 2014 ~ BFN

• Lesliem0901Lesliem0901 member
    edited July 2014
    Hello ladies,
    I'm hoping I can join your check-in. I'm a regular on December Angels and the AMA check-ins, but would like the additional support and knowledge from all of you.  I have been TTC#1 for 2 years with RE assistance. I've finally decided to can my current RE and have met with a new doctor to pursue IVF with PGD. My consult was on Friday. I feel good knowing that I have a plan. I feel badly b/c the odds are against me at my age (41). This cycle we'll try on our own; next cycle I'll do b/w and start Estrace on CD19.
    I look forward to getting to know all of you. Happy 4th of July week!
    Siggy Warning

TTC#1 since June 2012

Dx: Unexplained Infertility / AMA

BFP after 4th IUI cycle with Gonal F + Ovidrel on March 2014 | EDD 12/7/14 | MMC on 4/14/14 

IUI#5 with Gonal F and Ovidrel trigger on 6/6 - BFN

On to IVF #1 with a new RE. Started Gonal F and Menopur on 8/15.  Added Ganirelix on 8/24. Trigger on 8/26 for ER on 8/28. 8R 7M 3F.  Transferred all 3 on 8/31. BFP on 9/11 | EDD 5/20/15 - Beta #1: 56.7. Beta #2: 97. Beta #3: 1148. Beta #4: 3559. Beta #4: 7678. MMC confirmed on 10/13. D&C on 10/14 at 9w. Confirmed male with Trisomy 14.

On to IVF #2 in March. CCS Testing on 2 embies. No go. Waiting to start IVF #3 in July. Surprise BFP on 6/14! EDD - 2/20/16 - Beta #1: 121.4. Beta #2: 236.4. Beta #3: 2014.

December 4image

• MBJuneMBJune member
    @O2girl‌ I really hope that beta smartens up! You are so close!

Dx: PCOS/Unexplained
    July '13 - Mar '14 - Letrozole and TI - BFN
    April '14 - HSG - All clear - Letrozole, Trigger and IUI - BFP
    May '14 - Miscarriage 5w 3d
    July '14 - Letrozole, Trigger and IUI - BFN

Aug '14 - Letrozole, Trigger and IUI - BFN

Sept '14 - Letrozole, Trigger and IUI - BFP

Beta 1 - 87  Beta 2 - 193  Beta 3 - 441
    SA - All good
    ALL Welcome

• ok, I'm not as crazy today, so I'll try to stop in here while I'm still a normal person.  :)

@O2girl  14 is closer!  FX for 0 soon.  ((hugs))

@MBJune  I hope you get AF soon so that you can move on to next steps.

@Frenchteachermama I am right there with you mama.  My beta is Thursday and I am nothing but sad this time around, convinced it did not work.  I will have hope for you and you can have hope for me.  I have everything crossed for you.  xo

@Rachaeleigh  I'm sorry about AF.  Have so much fun on vacation!

@Rocks526  I hope you are wrong and this is your month.  FX and hugs to you.

@ky29  I'm sorry about your breakdown.  I said this to you on the Infertility boards, but I'll say it again - feel free to ask any questions about IVF.  Truly, it's not that bad - you can do it.  And in some ways, it will feel good to be taking steps with "the big guns" sort to speak.  Rooting so hard for you.

@Lundlebean  GL today at your SHG

@kflynn81  Oh yeah - I forgot about the forgetfulness too.  I hate lupron.  Hands down the worst meds of the bunch (cover your eyes @ky29)  :)  My symptoms always got better when I started taking estrace, so hopefully yours will too as your estrogen builds back up.  July 18th sounds like a lovely day for a transfer.  Absolutely everything crossed for you friend.  xo

@beckynsean11  Everything crossed for you!  

@megrae12  I'm sorry you don't have much hope - I totally get it.  I will wish you GL at your doctor's appt, but I'm also secretly hoping that lefty does its job and you get a last minute miracle this month.  My only BFP actually came the very last cycle before we were scheduled to move on to IVF.  ((hugs)) to you

@natsfan84  Good to see you.  Hope you're hangin in.

@TVLily  Yay for your first IUI!  Everything crossed for you.

@Alicia_R1  Was your box of meds completely huge and overwhelming? I took a picture of all of mine laid out on the counter and was so tempted to post a picture on FB telling everyone that I am about to pump my body full of all this in order to have a chance at having a baby.  I came to my senses in the last minute.   Very best of luck to you.

I'm feeling ok today.  I know that it's still possible that this FET may have worked but I also know that statistically speaking it probably didn't.  And I'm a little nervous about what's going to happen to my mental stability should that be the case.  I know I'll get through it, but I am just about at the end of my road here.  Trying not to thing too hard until I have to.

Big hugs to all of you.  Thanks for always listening to me! xo

----
    37 years old, MH is 42

All welcome
  • Sorry I'm on vacation with limited internet access...@LizBlue it's so much easier to be positive for someone else! I'm going to continue to think nothing other than this is your cycle happy thoughts for you!!

imageimageimage
    My FF Chart:
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/490dd7
    TTC #3 since June 2013
    BFP #1 7/21/2013--EDD 3/30/14--D&C 9/24/13
    BFP #2 1/28/14--MC 2/7/14

IUI #1 5mg Femara + trigger = BFN
    IUI #2 5mg Femara + trigger = BFN
    IUI #3 5mg Femara + trigger = BFN
    IVF #1, Stimmed for 12 days, ER 8/22/14, 9 retrieved, 7M, 7F!!  Freeze all due to fluid in uterus.
    FET end of October 2014 cancelled due to fluid in uterus due to possible c-scar defect
    Surgery scheduled 12/12/14 to fix possible isthmocele
    3/26/15 transferred one 8 cell grade 4 embryo and one 6 cell grade 3 embryo = slow rising betas for 2+ weeks = ectopic MTX shot 4/29/15
    Repeat c-scar surgery June 2015
    2nd and last IVF cycle August 2015, stimmed for 12 days, 2 egg retrieved, both mature and both fertilized.  Transferred both 8-cell embryos on Day 3, beta 9/5/15 = BFFN
    MOVING TO ADOPTION!  

• Hey guys.

IUI would have been Saturday but I only had one egg and we were using frozen sperm. We decided to do TI instead (timing was better and would yield more sperm than the sad frozen sperm. 

Our doc has rec'd the IVF route so we're going to start getting ready for that but we will probably do one or two more IUIs (our doc said they don't recommend doing more than 5) so we'll probably do our five and move on.

TTC: Started May 2012
    Bloodwork - potential ovulation issue which seemed to be fixed by clomid.
    SA - Mot (36%) and count low 9.3 mil (updated) 
    HSG - Oct 16 2013 - came back clear
    Clomid #1 - Nov. 2013 - BFN
    BFP#1 =  Clomid #2, Dec. 2013 - EDD 9.9.14 Loss Jan 9
    Femara #1 + Trigger (2/21) Feb. 2014 +ruptured ovarian cyst - BFN
    SIS clear
    April 2014: 50IU Follistim CD3-CD9 + 25IU CD10-CD13+CD13 trigger 1 mature follie= BFN
    IUI #1: May 2014 50IU Follistim + trigger + IUI = BFN
    IUI #2: June 2014 50IU Follistim + IUI (3 mil sperm)=  BFN
    TI #2: June 2014 50IU Follistim  + Trigger = BFN
    BFP#2 = IUI# 3: Aug 2014 75IU Follistim+ Trigger + IUI (2 mil sperm) EDD May 15

BabyFruit Ticker

Love bugs unite!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• TVLilyTVLily member
    Hey ladies, I'm back from my weekend away so I have a bit more time to respond!
    @mbjune fx af shows soon.
    @o2girl sorry your Betas are dropping so slow! When is your next draw?
    @Frenchteachermama‌ I hope you are having a very relaxing week at the lake! fx for Friday!
    @Rachaeleigh‌ thanks for popping in Hun, you've been in my thoughts. Sending ((hugs)) your way.
    @Rocks526‌ fx for you!
    @ky29 I'm so sorry for the bfn, sending lots of ((hugs)) your way. You'll be in my T&P as you and yh work out the details of moving forward with IVF.
    @LizBlue‌ sending you so many +++ vibes and keeping everything crossed for you.
    @beckynsean11‌ fx your fil makes a fast recovery
    @megrae12‌ so many gl vibes for tom, update us how it goes. Fx for you this cycle even though your doctor isn't inspiring hope!
    @natsfans84‌ sending lots of ((hugs)) your way.
    @Alicia_R1‌ sending you gl vibes as you start your med protocol on Saturday
    @Lesliem0901‌ fx for you this cycle as you try on your own. I'm glad you have a plan moving forward.
    @kaynix21‌ sorry you had only one folly but I am keeping everything crossed for you.

So the ASA for our IUI yesterday only had a 3 million count, we did bd before my monitoring appt since I was thinking IUI would've been today and not yesterday do maybe that factors in the count a bit. But the RE said if this doesn't work we will have to discuss our future options which I'm not sure means one more IUI or moving to IVF so that was a bummer. I have been having a lot of cramping since last night, which I also had with my SHG so hopefully it goes away soon!

((hugs)) ladies

EDD 5/2/14, NMC 9/11/13
    EDD 10/15/14, CP 2/8/14

IF Diagnosis: PCOS, MFI 

Current Cycle: 5 mg Femara/1000mg Metformin + TI = BFP, EDD 4/23/15 Please be our RAINBOW

**ALL AL/IF Welcome**
    My Chart

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"