April 2013 Moms

Ideas for a romantic night

Ok ladies, I need your help! My man and I are celebrating our 4 year wedding anniversary tomorrow, but also 11 years together in all. And I hate to say it, but we've lost our mojo! Since baby arrived last year, we've had maybe a total of 3-4 nights alone together. And our sex life is less than stellar :( Tomorrow our plan includes dinner with E and just spending the day together as a family. But Friday we have an overnight sitter! Woop woop! As of right now, the plan for Friday includes dinner and drinks alone, and then meeting up with friends for a surprise birthday party. So here's where I need your help.... Any ideas to take this date night up a notch? I've already started sending him texts and emails while he's at work, telling him how excited I am for our night together. I just don't want to be a fuddy dud and fall asleep at midnight!

Re: Ideas for a romantic night

• If you can spring it, stay the night at a hotel. Throw some candles, rose petals and lingerie in a bag and have a fun night somewhere new. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker                                                                  

Baby on Board - My Blog 

Anniversary

• Do some things to make yourself feel good. Get your nails done, spray tan ( @pinottoparenthood‌ has a good recommendation for you), get your hair blown out, new outfit etc
    The sexier you feel, the more likely you are to get into the evening and sexy time. Plus, your H will see your confidence radiating and it will turn him on too.
  • Loading the player...
  • HOtel, champagne (but not too much!), stuff to make YOU Feel confident and sexy (hair, makeup, spray tan), and stuff for HIM (lingerie, brazillian bikini wax. ;-)

(But if you get a wax, do it 2 days before so you can have a day to heal in case you are sore).

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • none5none5 member
    @shadysladyWed98470‌ what did you decide for your date night?
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Get all dolled up and send him sexy pics!

imageimageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"