August 2013 Moms

Randoms/Vents/AW

Very slow here as of late....so what you all got?

Random - They are replacing the air handler on our AC unit because of a leak. While I am happy about this...The house is already 80 and climbing. FL heat sucks..But the good news is we will have a very efficient AC unit now

Vent - I still have not been able to recoup my money from the bank from the skimming incident. They have to wait until the transactions process and these ones just wont go through...UGH

AW - Emma in the pool!!

Re: Randoms/Vents/AW

• Vent: at school today we had 42 appointments and on a rotation of 14 girls only 7 bothered to be here by 8:30 by nine when we start taking appointments at nine we only had nine girls. Now at 11 we only have 11 really? Really? You cant bother to show your ass up to school or to come on time? We had to cancel half the appointments for the day because we didnt have enough people to take appointments. That is fucking ridiculous.

Random: i am so excited to take ds to fireworks on the fourth

Aw: bentleys 11 month puc because i missed hdbp
  • Vent: I'm working tonight from 6pm-1am.

Random: I think I need to be in a target moratorium. No target this month.

Aw: DD is already into purses.
  • Loading the player...
  • Vent: I have to work from 8-330 today, which would be fine but I had to wake up at 630 on a damn Saturday to get here. ALSO the only reason I had to work is BC we were supposed to be stupid busy. Guess what we actually are? Normal busy. Fuck you very much.

• Random: t&p for my brother please. He does MMA fighting and took a kick to his face fracturing his orbital bone. We're on our way to San Diego, he's having surgery at 4. Initially I just thought "you know hazard of the sport, no more than a sprained ankle in basketbsll" but that was before we knew he needed surgery, and surgery is scary. TIA

AW: Jackson and his uncle B (my brother) last weekend. So precious! <3

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Jackson was born 8/11/2013 3:53 am 6 lbs 12 oz
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Vent- Work is ridiculously busy and I am so behind.

Random- I have absolutely no motivation to do anything today.

AW- I got a Bob Revolution this week and I freaking love it!

• Vent - We just saw my MIL on Tuesday and she's already called twice to bug us about coming over (Probably. We haven't called her back.)

Random - I spent the evening playing Star Trek Online. So nice. Haven't done it in a while. Totally kicked some alien ass.

AW - DD has been following me around the house. It's so cute!

• @janneann1127‌ keep a close eye on your cat. One of ours was doing that and I was certain it was behavioural, until he peed on his favourite sleeping spot. When I brought him to the vet his bladder was FULL of crystals and he was in a lot of pain.

Well, he started doing it at our old house and we brought him to the vet. They ran all the tests and told us it was behavioral. He would pee on this towel that we ran along DS's door every night. It was annoying but I could at least pick up the towel and wash every day. Now that we've moved, I was excited cause he hadn't been peeling, I didn't think.. Until we smelled it on our brand new rug. :(
  • @janneann1127‌ I am sorry about your rug! My dog peed on two of my stairs this morning, I doubt it is behavioral, I just think she waits until she about to burst because she hates the grass in the morning. She has been a huge pain recently, so much that I am ready for an animal break when she passes. I want to enjoy my clean carpet and lack of pet hair for a while.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"