October 2013 Moms
Options

Guise, I have all the feels

Okay, this is going to be a post and run because I have to be up for work in less than 7 hours, but I have some feels and I wanted to share

1) My blood is boiling right now because a "friend" on facebook posted 2 days in a row about a 2 year old who has been found wandering the streets because his grandparents fell asleep while "watching" him.  The first time, the facebook friend found him and took him back to the house, but the second time he ended up in some woman's car, who (thank goodness) called the cops. The cops came by and did nothing, even after the friend said this has happened before (and according to the grandfather, before yesterday even) and apparently they even said, "Well, next time we'll know where to bring him." People are making excuses for the grandparents saying that they're old and tired, but if that's the case, they need to not be in charge of a curious (or any) 2 year old!!! This little boy could get seriously injured or worse...OMG I'm so angry.

2) I also have the happies/prouds/terrifieds/sads right now because Nolan took his first steps today! I kind of can't believe it, and my little baby is clearly a little kid now
:(( but also :x

Thanks for listening.
imageimage
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Guise, I have all the feels

• Options
    That's frustrating about the 2 year old! Gahhhh.
    And I'm with you with the steps. Kinda. Jude took his first step on Tuesday when he walked from the coffee table to the couch. They are growing too fast!

Jude Beckham 10/23/2013   Sean & Chels 03/08/2012

• Options
    Love tit for first steps!

I would call CPS if I were your friend.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @taylormarie923, I suggested that. That's when someone else chimed in, (no joke) "I feel bad, they're old and tired and it's hot out." Like, WTF? Because it's hot it's okay to just shirk babysitting duties? She also said, "you should offer to babysit for them, before someone squeals to CPS and makes it worse." At that point I peaced out of the discussion bc I was all ragey and not going to argue with idiots.
    imageimage
  • Options
    @baconface, just saw your response. Unfortunately I have no idea. I put "friend" in quotes bc this is literally someone I worked with in college a decade ago. Unfortunately, my suggestions do not appear to be carrying much weight. I don't even know where he lives.
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"