Trouble TTC
Options

~The Benched Check-in!~ June 27th

~ Welcome to "The Bench" ~

A place for those of us who have to delay IF treatments, for whatever reason! 
If you've been benched - come on over, have a seat, there's plenty of room!

Newly Benched? Welcome! Here's some questions for you below :)

1. What brings you over to the bench? 

2. How long will you be staying with us?

3. How do you feel about being benched?

With us last week? Update us on how you're doing, whether it's IF related or not :) Remember you're one week closer to being off the bench!!

QOTW: What's your Favourite TV shows?
*** If you want to know where I (and soo many others) have gone, click here ***

Re: ~The Benched Check-in!~ June 27th

• Options
    Hi ladies!

Nothing new to really report. 2 weeks tomorrow until DH's SA, 4 weeks until RE app.

Sigh .. I want off the bench already! 

QOTW: Grey's Anatomy, been watching it since Day 1! Also DH got me into Supernatural when we started dating. 
    *** If you want to know where I (and soo many others) have gone, click here ***
  • Options
    1. I benched myself due to all the migraines, constant heat (I wish they were just flashes), bilateral sciatica, upper back pain, and nonstop crying and anxiousness from Clomid.  AND because my "team" forgot to order my HSG during that, my first cycle on Clomid, so we didn't want to proceed with expensive medications + IUI again until we know for sure my internals are wide open.  (first assisted cycle, but TTC for 26 months now)

2. I'm staying for this cycle, plus maybe next cycle.  I haven't made up my mind about trying Letrozole yet.

3. At first I was pretty freakin pissed due to the office's incompetence, but I'm glad for a breather now that it's upon me.  My HSG was totally normal, so my hope meter went up a smidge.  I've been doing a lot more yoga and meditation which has done wonders for the anxiety and sadness in general.  I watched a very uplifting YouTube video about regaining faith in my fertility and I may just want to try a couple natural cycles between any medicated+IUIs for the rest of this journey.

QOTW Gray's Anatomy, Once Upon a Time, Inexplicable Universe
    TTC April 2012 
    BFP: Valentine's Day 2015!!!
    DUE:  late October 2015

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I missed last weeks check in, but I am still benched.  I finally got a positive OPK today, so at least I know my body is doing something post loss.  During the time I spent temping I normally ovulated the day after a positive, so if all is normal then I should expect AF on or around the 12th of July.  Still not sure if I'll be benched another cycle  or not.

QOTW:  My all time favorite TV show was Buffy. I have the DVD's at home and still watch it once and a while :)  My current favorite show is probably Parenthood.  I also like Blacklist, Bones, and True Blood.

Me (29): Hashimoto's, CD3/7DPO bloodwork & ultrasound normal, HSG & SHG(x2) all clear
    DH (29): SA Perfect
    TTC Since Jan '13, First RE Appt Jan '14
    DX: Unspecified Ovarian Dysfunction, Long Cycles
    May '13 BFP, C/P 4w3d
    Apr '14:  50mg clomid + ovidrel + B2B IUI #1=BFP,  Natural M/C 6.5wks
    Aug '14: 50mg clomid + ovidrel + B2B IUI #2=BFN
    Oct '14: 100mg clomid + ovidrel + IUI#3 =BFN
    Nov 14: 100mg clomid + ovidrel + B2B IUI#4=slow response, bad lining, cancelled
    FU with RE, more bloodwork: Anticardiolipin +
    Dec 14: 5mg Letrozole+baby aspirin +ovidrel + B2B IUI#4.1=BFFN
    Jan '15: 5mg Letrozole +baby aspirin + ovidrel +B2B IUI #5= BFP!! 
    Beta #1 210  Beta #2 546

• Options
    I finished all my BCPs and I'm waiting for my period. As soon as I start I'll go in for a baseline and if my cyst is gone, I'll be off the bench! I took my last BCP on Tuesday night, so I was really hoping I would start my period on Saturday. Maybe it will be today (Sunday)?? I'm not even spotting though? :-??

QOTW: Currently it's OITNB. I also love Survivor, but it's not on right now. I'm not a huge TV watcher though.
    **siggy warning**  **everyone welcome**

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    DS- 11.07.02
    DSS- 6.26.04
    Married- 6.29.13
    TTC Again- Sept. 2013
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Test Results/Diagnosis- HSG & SA totally normal
    DX: 3/2014 Prolactinoma/Hyperprolactinemia- Started cabergoline 2/2014
    5/2014 Possible mild PCOS in addition to hyperprolactinemia??
    7/2014 Adding probable tubal factor to the diagnosis list
    9/2014 And now adding hypothyroid to the list- Started synthroid 9/2014
    Cycles 1-4 - Sept.-March- All Anovulatory 
    IUI #1 March/April-  Clomid 50mg + Clomid 100mg +Trigger + IUI #1 = BFN
     IUI #2 April/May-Clomid 100mg + Clomid 150mg + Trigger + IUI #2 + Endometrin=BFN
    IUI #3- June- Follistim 75iu + Trigger + IUI #3  Benched due to a 40 mm cyst. :-(
    IUI #3- July- Follistim 75iu + Trigger + IUI #3 + Endometrin = BFP! on 7/25/14
    Slowly rising betas - Ectopic suspected on 8/8/14 & confirmed on 8/11/14
    Methotrexate on 8/12/14 -HCG negative on 9/2/14
    IVF #1- November- Antagonist protocol: 11/1: start stims, 200iu of Follistim; 11/12 ER 17R/14M/14F; 11/17 5 day transfer of two blasts, 2 blasts and 2 expanding morulas frozen; 11/22 BFP!! (On FRER at 5dp5dt)
    Betas: 9dp5dt 205, 11dp5dt 497, 14dp5dt 1,709
    u/s at 5w0d- 1 sac; u/s at 6w0d 1 baby with heartbeat, another sac without a heartbeat

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"