2nd Trimester
Options

Can anybody guess the sex of my baby by the nub theory??

Answers

• Options
    I don't know how to upload photo?
  • Options
    What you on about??
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Maybe you should google the nub theory and be sure what it is before you comment! It has nothing to do with posting a spread eagle shot! So get your facts right ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    I thought this site was for pregnant lady's to talk about pregnancy,,feelings and to have a laugf ect,, but all Iv had is bitchy comments and all Iv seen is bitchy comments to other women. Wow all I wanted to know is how to upload a pic of my scan and also wondered if any ladies have heard of the nub theory!
  • Options
    No! It involves posting a pic of my 12 week scan! Wow some weirdos about!
  • Options
    Look I'm chilled,, I'm exited about being pregnant and a friend of mine told me about the nub theory so I thought I'd ask other mum to be about it to,, there's no harm in it,, I was just curious,, I wouldn't dream of posting pics of my baby's bits,, people make it sound so seedy
  • Options
    Are we not aloud to share scan pics on here
  • Options
    What started out as me being exited has turned me into now being upset and being made to look like a bad person,, I carnt belive all the negative comments and remarks over somthing so special and exiting.
  • Options
    I know how to copy paste pics normally but this site isn't letting me do it for some reason. Must be a idiot lmfao
  • Options
    Oh you boring bitch. Just bore off,, and go bitch to someone else lmfao
  • Options
    Was just a bit of fun ooooops!
  • Options
    boombox85 said:
    Nobody here has been as mean or rude as you just were with this comment.
  • Options
    You still here? Lol
    Do one!
    If you carnt answer my question then DO ONE,,
    Go bitch on some other poor woman's status,, Iv noticed you do this a lot,, sad
  • Options
    Hey guys, I'm pretty sure this is a fake account just for MUD purposes. I'd just quit engaging.
  • Options
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Look at my nub theory!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!! Many nubs!!!!!

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    Is "Do one" going to become the new "I done replayed to that"?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monster Truck (It's a GIRL!) is due 19/02/2015!

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    *Insert Grumpy Cat* No.
    Last time I used that GIF I got flagged.
  • Options

Is "Do one" going to become the new "I done replayed to that"?

--------

Was "I done replayed to that" ever a thing or did I just miss a good thread lol
    Dang, I can't remember if this was just a July'13 thing. It might have been.

But it was a damn fine thread. You can tell "I done replayed to that" is quality drama post. :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monster Truck (It's a GIRL!) is due 19/02/2015!

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    All you weirdos who are joined to a group called the bump an arnt pregnant then get the hell of my status. I joined the bump because Iv got a bump,and wanted to chat to other pregnant lady's. So if your not pregnant then go away. And oh yea get a life,it's sad how your members of a pregnancy site and not pregnant,, all you seem to be interested in is my grammar so go away
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Jesus. There is no "r" in "can't" and two commas in a row is not ever appropriate punctuation. Also, in order to "do one," we're really going to need you to share what "one" is. Thanks.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    boombox85 said:

All you weirdos who are joined to a group called the bump an arnt pregnant then get the hell of my status. I joined the bump because Iv got a bump,and wanted to chat to other pregnant lady's. So if your not pregnant then go away. And oh yea get a life,it's sad how your members of a pregnancy site and not pregnant,, all you seem to be interested in is my grammar so go away

Um... I've been pregnant many times. So yeah.. Stop trying to telling me what to do. It's a public message board, yo.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    amedbery said:

Jesus. There is no "r" in "can't" and two commas in a row is not ever appropriate punctuation. Also, in order to "do one," we're really going to need you to share what "one" is. Thanks.

I've been wondering why some people keep using multiple commas in a row instead of periods. It drives me crazy!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Look. None of us are comfortable looking at your babys reproductive organs with a magnifying glass and trying to figure out what sex they are. Wait until your anatomy scan like the rest of us to find out. Yes, we might be a little hypersensitive about it because threads like this are posted daily. No, there are no rules against posting scans if you want to.

Don't say "we". Please don't speak for me. It does not make me uncomfortable.

But no I will not take a guess because I'm not a ultrasound tech or doctor. Just wait.

It's a BOY

• Options
    Ah ha - she's a Brit! Saying OP's posts to myself in cockney accent, they make much more sense.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    aditigirl said:
    Wut?
    My baby is 14 days old!  No one told me I had to leave once I gave birth! I want to stay!  :((
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"