December 2013 Moms
Options

My mean ol' neighbor

He's an 80 year old man, who lives alone, and from I can tell, has nof tienss and family. He yells at us all the time. All. The. Time. For no reason, what so ever. The first time he yelled at me was because I waved hello. I'm not kidding.

I was outside with both my girls when he went off on me again. He scared Emma and was cussing up a storm. We called the cops the first time, just to see what they'd say about It. Hey said "yep, that Norman." Here's the thing though, my h just tried talking to him after he yelles at him, he is extremely paranoid. He thinks we are breaking into his house, and says that nothing is broken or stolen, he can just tell.

I know he could have Alzheimer's or dementia. He has no family, so no one can keep track of him, make sure he is taking his meds, going to appointments, and what not.

It freaks me the hell out because what if he has guns and has an episode, where he thinks we broke into his house?

Is there something the cops can do about this? I feel silly calling the cops on a little old man, but something isn't right.

Anyone experience something so strange? I tell company to not wave at or look at the old man next door. They think I'm joking!

imageimage

BFP #1 July 4, 2011 Baby girl born Feb 22, 2012!!
BFP #2 December 17, 2012 MMC January 24, 2013
BFP #3 April 7, 2013 Baby girl born December 11, 2013!!
Amelia has Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome. She has had 3 open heart surgeries, 1 g-tube surgery, and one tracheostomy. She is the strongest, most precious little fighter. 
You can follow her at. Www.ameliafaithsheart.blogspot.com

Re: My mean ol' neighbor

• Options
    That is scary. I would call adult protective services too. There's no telling when he will snap or how far it would go, and he is clearly unstable.
  • Options
    lp0lp0 member
    I don't blame you for being concerned, you never know what someone having an episode is capable of. I agree with pp, definitely make a call.
    "Happiness is like a butterfly; the more you chase it the more it will elude you but if u turn your attention to other things it will come & sit softly on your shoulder."

BFP! 04/26/11 - DS born 12/28/11 - BFP #2! 04/02/13 - DD born 12/11/13 -
    My Ovulation Chart

imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"