Babies: 0 - 3 Months

not sure which board to post this on..

hi mommies, and congrats on your newest bundles!! just a quick question. i know it varies for many, but just curious of everyone's personal experiences! with my first son, i never dropped, and was induced at 41 weeks. this time i dropped at 35 weeks.  i'm just curious when you dropped, and how long after did your labour begin? and if you've had more than one pregnancy, if there was a shorter time between dropping and labour. 

Re: not sure which board to post this on..

• Dropping has no bearing on when you'll go into labor.
  • flclflcl member
    What PP said...  that's what everyone told me too especially since I carried low my whole pregnancy and never dropped.  I was over a week late before going into labor and my belly was more or less in the same spot the entire pregnancy.
  • Loading the player...
  • I dropped and the un-dropped and repeat. I was carrying high when I went into labor. So yeah it doesn't determine when you'll go into labor. But regardless, I'm sure the end is near if you're having to ask. Good luck.
  • I never dropped, was induced at 41 weeks and ended up with a c-section 2 days later.  Good luck!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image

May 14 November Siggy Challenge: Least Favorite Part of the Holiday Season

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I dropped and DD was in position early, but I never went into labor. Every week the doctors kept telling me I would go into labor before my due date. DD was born at 41w2d and I was induced.
    Wedding 08/08/08

BFP #1 12/29/10 EDD 08/29/11 Blighted Ovum 02/09/11 D&C 02/11/11

Clomid 50mg BFP #2 09/21/11 EDD 05/29/11 Chemical Pregnancy 10/4/11

BFP #3 4/19/13 Beta1- 106 Beta2- 524 Beta3- 3500 EDD 12/22/13 LO born 12/31/13

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"