Cloth Diapering

new born covers + XL Disana

I'm shamelessly not posting these in the swap thread because it's too much for me to follow in there.  Most of these I'm posting for my sister.  Prices are as pictured, plus I also have a quinn newborn rar cover and a dino party mini coverall I'm asking 10 each ppd, and three yellow edged wh with snaps I'm asking 8 each ppd for 22ppd for all three.

Mama to a little girl born July 2011 and a little boy born April 2014! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: new born covers + XL Disana

• Disana is 20 ppd
    Mama to a little girl born July 2011 and a little boy born April 2014! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Interested in your disana XL. My email is timasue@gmail.com I don't know how to check my private messages but let me know where to send paypal money to.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Tell me your pp and I'll have her invoice you b
  • Hi, I would be interested in buying the orange thirsties, the imagine cover, and the blueberries coverall. I have a question.. What does EUC and GUC mean on each picture? Sorry if that's a stupid question. My email is heartlexi90@yahoo.com
  • The thirsties and the imagine have sold. There are two blueberries, a Dino party and a cow. Lmk if you're still interested in just those and either or both. Euc means she bought it new and it shows very little wear. Guc means it's showing more wear like some pilly or curled elastic.
  • I may have a bummis in a different print, too, I will look and take a pic for you. I'm still sortingn through my newborn and small stuff.
  • @rrrrrachel
    thanks paypal is miller.mark.d@gmail.com
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"