2nd Trimester
Options

When did you feel kicks?

Hi All!
I was just curious as to when you guys felt your little on start to move around in your belly. My mgr asked me if I could feel it yet. I personally though it was too soon as I am only 14weeks. My one friend said when her mom was pregnant with her, she never felt it, and I've others who said the baby kicked all the time. What about you all?

Re: When did you feel kicks?

• Options
    I really didn't realize what was going on. It finally registered to me around 20 weeks. Also later in that week I felt the baby do a small budge on the outside. It was a while before I felt that again.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I've been feeling wave like movements which i've been told is what baby movements can feel like. Last week I felt like I could feel something in my stomach. No real kicks yet but I honestly did expect that til a few more weeks.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I felt the first flutters at 18 weeks, and DH was able to feel the first outside kicks at 20. I'm a FTM, but with a posterior placenta which explains how I was able to feel movement that early.
  • Options
    I felt DD early. I thought I was feeling her around 14 weeks, knew it was her by 16 weeks and DH could feel her by 19 weeks. These littles ones have anterior placentas, but still, I have been feeling little taps here and there for a few weeks (17 weeks now). Had one good kick last week that made me jump. But most days I don't feel them a lot. 

bfp#4 3/19/2014 edd 12/1/2014 please let this be the one!

beta @ 5w0d = 12,026! u/s 4/22/14 @ 8w1d it's twins!

• Options
    18-19 weeks with both DS and this baby.
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Never really felt baby move, kick till around 21 weeks at least that's when I knew for sure it was baby!!!
  • Options
    rae76rae76 member
    The first time I felt it was 15 weeks, but I wasn't 100% sure that's what it was.  Then not again until 17 weeks, then by 19 weeks I was feeling something most every day and now at 25 weeks I feel regular movement about every 2 hours.  This isn't my first though, with my 1st I don't think I had a clue what I was feeling until 22-23 weeks. :)
  • Options
    Im a FTM and started feeling them at 18 weeks. I wasn't sure what it was but confirmed it at my 20w u/s when it kicked. I've been feeling them ever since.
    Me 29 DH 30 Unexplained IF TTC since wedding May 2012. IUI #1 11/5/13-BFN.  IUI #2 12/5/13-BFN. IUI #3-12/30/14. All three with Femara CD 3-7 and Ovidrel trigger. +HPT 1/13/14 First +ever!!! Beta #1 195 Beta #2 1/15-533. Ultrasound on 2/4 showed one bean. EDD 9/22/14. Team Green turned Team Blue-Baby Conner arrived on 9/19/14.

• Options
    I started feeling kicks around 19 weeks, maybe a little before. I wasn't sure if it was just gas at first, but now that it's more consistent, I know the difference.
  • Options
    Cat&SCat&S member
    I felt flutters at 16w, but nothing consistent until 20w.

Pregnancy Ticker

Zoe Nicole: 8/21/14

Due again: 1/17/18

• Options
    I started feeling flutters early, around 14w. By 18w I was feeling full on movement, and by 20w I was able to feel some things on the outside.. however we are at 26 now and just now starting to be able to consistently feel outside movement predictable enough me to invite family to feel. ( I like my space, I'm not to keen on people touching me) I am creepy in touch with my body though, I somehow magically figured out I was pregnant within a couple of weeks of conception even as a FTM.
  • Options
    I felt flutters at 17 weeks but I was not 100% sure that they were kicks....at 18 weeks exactly I felt the kicks and I KNEW they were kicks. She mainly kicks at nighttime and especailly after I eat my late night fruit bowl..I think she likes the sugar :)

IAmPregnant Ticker

First Met: March 13, 2009
    Married: September 13, 2012 
    BFP: March 4, 2014
    EDD: 11/25/2014 
    Three furbabies: Franklin (8) Amos (4) Sasha (2) 

• Options
    I started feeling bubbly/ twinges middle of the 16th week. Had some aches that weren't painful low/near my belly button which I assume were stretching but who knows.  Definitely not frequent enough to really know for sure what it was. This is my first. I can't wait to start feeling the movement though (:

**siggy warning**

Me: 30 dx w/PCOS 7/13

DH: 31
    TTC 11/12
    started Metformin 9/13
    HSG, tubes open but narrow uterus... f/u with RE 3d u/s everything 'normal'
    2/14: hopefully 1st IUI... timing off before trip, waiting until 4/14
    3/27: POAS= BFP!!!
    3/28: beta#1: 108
    4/2: beta#2: 799
    4/11: u/s 6w1d EDD 12/4, 1 little penguin!

7/7:  We're having a girl!
    12/11: after lots of labor/delivery/nicu excitment baby Piper Mae born 1859 @ 8lbs, 21.5"

• Options
    First pregnancy I felt it at 17 weeks.
  • Options
    Around 20 weeks.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Mirena removed 11/10/11. BFP 02/20/13 - MMC discovered 4/17/13 @ 11w4d. 
    BFP 12/14/13, EDD 8/21/14.It's a BOY! DS born 8/15/14.

• Options
    I was laying on my belly on a hard massage table yesterday and it felt like tiny little flutters between my belly button and pubic bone right in the middle. This is #2 for me and I am 13w
  • Options
    20 weeks with my first pregnancy, 14 weeks with this pregnancy.
  • Options
    I felt what I think were flutters inconsistently around 14 weeks. They are still inconsistent, but getting stronger (I'm 17 weeks now).
  • Options
    acholbacholb member
    At 18 weeks I felt something. At 20 weeks I could tell it was baby. Doesn't feel like gas bubbles at all. I felt it more easily when I am reclined on a recliner chair.
    Married 2009.
    2012-2014 charting and temping... BFP 3/4/2014 EDD: 11/10/14
    Baby boy 2 November 2014!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"